Points for rent: 270 points $9 pp Need to be booked before 3/31/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a Studio at AKV or value at OKW for 4 nights starting the Sunday before Thanksgiving. 11/22. Thanks for checking. This is my first foray into renting villas thru this forum.

Looking for a Studio at AKV or value at OKW for 4 nights starting the Sunday before Thanksgiving. 11/22. Thanks for checking. This is my first foray into renting villas thru this forum.

Sorry but disney doesn't have anything 11/22 to 11/26 anywhere.

Hi

How many points do you have left and are you willing to transfer them

thanks
Paul

I'm looking to rent from 09/28 to 10/03 for 2 adults and 1 child, please let me know which resort is available and how many point (and at what price).
thanks
Ann

I'm looking to rent from 09/28 to 10/03 for 2 adults and 1 child, please let me know which resort is available and how many point (and at what price).
thanks
Ann

Hi Ann,

Ok this is what is available for 09/28 and checking out on 10/03

Saratoga springs resort a studio sleeps 4. Is 65 points at $9 per point costs is $585

Old key west resort a 1 bedroom villa sleeps 4 and has a kitchen and washer and dryer. is 107 points at $9 per point costs is $963

Let me know if any of these work for you.

Thanks,
Aaron

Hi there, a long shot I'm sure.. but is there any availabilty for a studio for 1 night, check-in 12/24? Would consider any resort but wishing for BLT or WLV.
Thank you.
Best Regards,
Helen

Just letting everyone know that all my points are gone.

Mods please close this thread.

Thanks everyone.
Aaron

I am looking to go to disney on 12/25/09-01/01/2010 and needing a studio. Do you have any points left?
Thanks Ollie
BWV would be great with me or BCV is fine too!

Need reservation for 9/30-10/5 two bedroom villa at 1. BWV, 2.BCV, 3. SS, 4.Wilderness Lodge Villas (in that priority).

I don't mean to insult, however, I have a limited family budget of $5.75 pp.

I hope and appreciate any response.

Thanks in advance

Traci P

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter