Points for Rent: 135 OKW points. $17.50 per point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check In: 10/23
Check Out: 10/29
6 nights

Old Key West, Studio Room
2 adults
Fully available at this moment. 70 pts. Send me a pm if you'd like me to book. if you are unable to pm, please make 10 random posts on other Disboards forums to unlock pm feature.

Are any of these points still available? Need November 16 and 17 for 3 adults and 4 kids. Flexible on resort.
Good morning. Yes, all are still available. I fully expect that there will be some resort availability for these dates. Please let me know if you'd like to move forward and I will let you know specifically what choices you will have among the resorts.

Good morning. Yes, all are still available. I fully expect that there will be some resort availability for these dates. Please let me know if you'd like to move forward and I will let you know specifically what choices you will have among the resorts.
Hi there, yes please let me know what is available. Specifically interested in animal kingdom, Polynesian, boardwalk, bay view. Thank you!

Hi there, yes please let me know what is available. Specifically interested in animal kingdom, Polynesian, boardwalk, bay view. Thank you!
Have you ever rented Disney pts. before? Do you know what size accommodation you want?

Have you ever rented Disney pts. before? Do you know what size accommodation you want?
Hi again. Just once so I’m new. If you could email me the tool to look at dates and points I can be much more specific for you. I had the tool at one point but can’t find it right now. I’ll pm you my email. Thanks!

IMPORTANT: Do not reply with any personal info. such as email, venmo, phone, names, addresses, etc. This forum strictly prohibits that. This type of info. can be exchanged via p.m.

"Up for rent are 135 points @ $17.50/point. These are OKW points and can be used at any DVC resort. Points must be used by Nov. 30, 2021. I can reserve at OKW immediately for any arrival date, and at other resorts up to 7 months prior to arrival date.

We have rented many times on this forum and have enthusiastic references. We have been members on this forum since 2005, and DVC members since 1993.

Thank you for not asking me to check on availability if others have already checked and found no availability.

I will make your reservation promptly upon receiving your direction. 50% non-refundable deposit due at the time you receive electronic confirmation from Disney (usually within 1 hour of reservation). Balance due 90 days prior to start of reservation. Note: If reservation starts less than 35 days hence, payment in full is required prior to making the reservation. (This is because of Disney's restrictive holding acct. policy for late cancellations). If the accommodations are no longer available after payment has been made, I will refund the full payment promptly.

If a small amount of points above 135 is needed, I can rent those at $19./pt.

Please include with all inquiries:

- Check in date, check out date
- Resort
- Size of accommodation
- Any view preferences (Standard views require fewer points than Preferred views of lakes, etc.)

Pay by Venmo, or personal check (for balance only).
Thank you.

Aulain May 22-May23
Studio or one bedroom
Any view
1A 2C- 17, 11

Fingers crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter