Points for Rent: 135 OKW points. $17.50 per point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isaiah55.1

Mouseketeer
IMPORTANT: Do not reply with any personal info. such as email, venmo, phone, names, addresses, etc. This forum strictly prohibits that. This type of info. can be exchanged via p.m.

"Up for rent are 135 points @ $17.50/point. These are OKW points and can be used at any DVC resort. Points must be used by Nov. 30, 2021. I can reserve at OKW immediately for any arrival date, and at other resorts up to 7 months prior to arrival date.

We have rented many times on this forum and have enthusiastic references. We have been members on this forum since 2005, and DVC members since 1993.

Thank you for not asking me to check on availability if others have already checked and found no availability.

I will make your reservation promptly upon receiving your direction. 50% non-refundable deposit due at the time you receive electronic confirmation from Disney (usually within 1 hour of reservation). Balance due 90 days prior to start of reservation. Note: If reservation starts less than 35 days hence, payment in full is required prior to making the reservation. (This is because of Disney's restrictive holding acct. policy for late cancellations). If the accommodations are no longer available after payment has been made, I will refund the full payment promptly.

If a small amount of points above 135 is needed, I can rent those at $19./pt.

Please include with all inquiries:

- Check in date, check out date
- Resort
- Size of accommodation
- Any view preferences (Standard views require fewer points than Preferred views of lakes, etc.)

Pay by Venmo, or personal check (for balance only).

Last edited:

I see your minimum is 50pts, I need 11 though if you could help out. Thanks

Hi, admittedly I've never rented points before - but we do visit Disney almost every year. How would it work to rent your points for Boardwalk Villas, June 23, 2021 through June 29, 2021, 2 adults, 2 kids ages 4 and 6, one infant. No view preference. Thanks in advance for your help!

its OKW and November 9th
Yes, it's available. can you pm me? We are not allowed to share personal info. on this forum. If you can't pm, I think you have to make 10 random posts to unlock your Pm privileges. Let me know if you need help. Once I get your pm, I can get your details and book the Res.

Hi, admittedly I've never rented points before - but we do visit Disney almost every year. How would it work to rent your points for Boardwalk Villas, June 23, 2021 through June 29, 2021, 2 adults, 2 kids ages 4 and 6, one infant. No view preference. Thanks in advance for your help!
Hi. Those dates aren't available in either a studio or 1BR at Boardwalk. All 7 nights are available at Saratoga Springs only.

IMPORTANT: Do not reply with any personal info. such as email, venmo, phone, names, addresses, etc. This forum strictly prohibits that. This type of info. can be exchanged via p.m.

"Up for rent are 135 points @ $17.50/point. These are OKW points and can be used at any DVC resort. Points must be used by Nov. 30, 2021. I can reserve at OKW immediately for any arrival date, and at other resorts up to 7 months prior to arrival date.

We have rented many times on this forum and have enthusiastic references. We have been members on this forum since 2005, and DVC members since 1993.

Thank you for not asking me to check on availability if others have already checked and found no availability.

I will make your reservation promptly upon receiving your direction. 50% non-refundable deposit due at the time you receive electronic confirmation from Disney (usually within 1 hour of reservation). Balance due 90 days prior to start of reservation. Note: If reservation starts less than 35 days hence, payment in full is required prior to making the reservation. (This is because of Disney's restrictive holding acct. policy for late cancellations). If the accommodations are no longer available after payment has been made, I will refund the full payment promptly.

If a small amount of points above 350 is needed, I can rent those at $19./pt.

Please include with all inquiries:

- Check in date, check out date
- Resort
- Size of accommodation
- Any view preferences (Standard views require fewer points than Preferred views of lakes, etc.)

Pay by Venmo, or personal check (for balance only).

Hello! We are looking to rent from June 9th-15th for 4 people so a studio is fine! Boardwalk, OKW, DAKL, or Poly would be our top choices but would be ok with anything!

Hello! We are looking to rent from June 9th-15th for 4 people so a studio is fine! Boardwalk, OKW, DAKL, or Poly would be our top choices but would be ok with anything!
Hi! As of this moment, Saratoga has full availability for those dates. None of the other resorts have full availability. Would you like me to reserve? Total points for 7 nights is 118.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter