Podcast Cruise 2.0 Thread FIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
As with any large group event I'm looking forward to seeing familiar faces and meeting new people. Life is too short so get to know and meet as many people as you can. It's amazing to learn how much you have in common with so many others.
See you all in about 46 days! pirate:

Ugg...this day is going to drag...I have very little to do...I'm thinking about leaving work early today...I dislike the day before a vacation......

Hey everybody! Rainy Sunday here. I've gotten a lot of cleaning and laundry done, all while smelling the inaugural pot roast cooking away in my new programmable slow cooker that was purchased yesterday. It's tough to be home during slow cooker cooking. The smell is deadly.

I was just perusing the old final PCC 1.0 thread that got bumped back up. Good times. So much fun. The beginning of so many amazing friendships.:goodvibes Can't wait until 12/12!

You had me at pot roast... :love:

Desk cleaned up - Check
All work done that can be done - Check
All filing done that can be done - Check
Out of Office Message ready - Check
Pre Check In at POP - Check
Airline Pre Check In - Check

I guess there's nothing left to do....think I'll go home early and make sure the suitcase is ready...since the weather forecast changed a little, need to change up the clothes a little too....

I'll see you all on here after I get back from visiting Mickey and the gang.

Later.....Here's wishing you all a great week !!!

Desk cleaned up - Check

I guess there's nothing left to do....think I'll go home early and make sure the suitcase is ready...since the weather forecast changed a little, need to change up the clothes a little too....

Have fun...:thumbsup2

Desk cleaned up - Check

Have a fantastic trip!!!!!!:wave:

Desk cleaned up - Check

Have fun!

Hey everybody! Rainy Sunday here. I've gotten a lot of cleaning and laundry done, all while smelling the inaugural pot roast cooking away in my new programmable slow cooker that was purchased yesterday. It's tough to be home during slow cooker cooking. The smell is deadly.

I was just perusing the old final PCC 1.0 thread that got bumped back up. Good times. So much fun. The beginning of so many amazing friendships.:goodvibes Can't wait until 12/12!

Not sure if this is a crockpot or if you have hired "The Jetson's" Rosie the Robot for kitchen duty. :rotfl:

Desk cleaned up - Check

Having an amazing trip - Check :thumbsup2

Safe travels and enjoy the magic! :wizard:

- Bill

Desk cleaned up - Check

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: Yey! Have a great holiday :goodvibes

Good morning everyone - Happy Tuesday :cool1:

Only 44 days until we fly :cool1: And only 30 of these are at work :cool1:

Have a great day, the sunrise here was beautiful this morning, deep blue sky and an orangey / purple band of clouds - shame I have to work :laughing:

Morn all - Hope everyone has a good Tuesday. We are waiting for the storms to arrive here around lunch time - they actually mentioned tornados. Oh well - at least hopefully we will get some much needed rain.

I don't have grass anymore - it's just brown dirt. :confused3

Morning all. The weatherman is predicting epic weather for us today, too. Chances are, we will lose power sometime between 11-4:30pm. We always lose power when there are high winds. If it happens while I'm still at work, I get to clean my office. yay. Note the thrill in that typing.:goodvibes

Good morning, folks! :goodvibes

I am looking for sun. The shorter days are starting to bother me. I know I will not be happy in next week when the time changes and it will be dark when I drive home from work.

Happy Tuesday everyone! Lots and lots of rain here for us. Dark, gloomy and very windy. Good thing I work from home and don't have tons of calls today. Pretty sure my network will drop a few times during the day. :goodvibes

As Kathy mentioned our weather is to be rough here today. At least I work in the Storm Shelter of the building.

Happy Tuesday folks! :wave2:

To all those with bad weather on the way - take care and stay safe! :grouphug:

Looking fwd to seeing Mary Poppins tonite :goodvibes

cheers,
:flower3:

Check your Southwest flights - New discounts released on flights from dates now through December 15th.

Morn all - Hope everyone has a good Tuesday. We are waiting for the storms to arrive here around lunch time - they actually mentioned tornados. Oh well - at least hopefully we will get some much needed rain.

I don't have grass anymore - it's just brown dirt. :confused3

And there's me cursing all the weeds that just shot up over the last few weeks! Stay safe, hope the rain comes in just enough quantities to help the plants but not cause any nuisance to you!

Good morning, folks! :goodvibes

I am looking for sun. The shorter days are starting to bother me. I know I will not be happy in next week when the time changes and it will be dark when I drive home from work.

Uggg, hate it when it's dark when I go and come back from work - but at least we get an extra hour in bed :cool1: :cool1:

I so wish I was in the States right now as I am itching to see Glee tonight - Rocky Horror Show :love: I'll have to wait until tomorrow night :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter