Podcast Cruise 2.0 Thread FIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice pics, Mike! Good to see Jorge.

SeorJorgesmiley.gif

It's getting to be about that time.....here's wishing everyone a great weekend.

I have to start packing for my trip next week...haven't even made a list yet...ugg

There are fifty, (50, L, vijftig, cinquante, fünfzig, πενήντα, 五十, cinquanta, 日本語, 한국어, cinqüênta, По-русски, cincuenta, חמישים, hanner cant o, fimmtíu, femtio, والخمسين, lima puluh) days until.....

Fun on a Boat!!!!!!

50-50-logo.gif

Fun Facts about Fifty:
•The atomic number of tin.
•The fifth magic number in nuclear physics. (Who said physics couldn't be fun...they have magic numbers...)
•In Kabbalah, there are 50 Gates of Wisdom (or Understanding) and 50 Gates of Impurity.
•The traditional number of years in a jubilee period.
•In years of marriage, the gold or "golden" wedding anniversary
•Number of states in the United States of America.
•In millimeters, the focal length of the normal lens in 35 mm photography.
•Nickname 50 Cent, a rapper.
•The number of chapters in the book of Genesis.
•President Ulysses S. Grant is on the U.S. $50 bill.
•“50 Ways to Leave Your Lover” song by Paul Simon.
•"50 First Dates" movie directed by Peter Segal with Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler.
•Fabulous 50s, a nickname for the 1950s decade.
•A Canadian brand of beer called 50 Ale created in 1950 by Labatt breweries to commemorate 50 years of partnership. It is a popular brand still sold today.

:banana: :banana: It's quite an interesting number :goodvibes

In the UK we have a 50 pence coin

Front -
1_listing.jpg

The picture is of Britannia which was a roman term for Britain and who later became personifised as a goddess with a spear, sheild and a centurions helmet :thumbsup2

And 50 First Dates makes me cry :sad1:

Hope everyone has a good weekend. Although the rest of mine will likely be kind of boring compared to this afternoon when I got to go through and read original letters and contracts written in 1867 by my Universities architect. Such pretty yet illegible writing :eek:

In exactly 6 weeks from today, I will be heading to the airport to catch my plane to WDW!!!

It will be here before we know it.

In exactly 6 weeks from today, I will be heading to the airport to catch my plane to WDW!!!

We should be about half way to WDW at this time (10 am) in 6 weeks. :thumbsup2

El Paso? Blowing up things again? :)

...but more importantly, if you're coming from El Paso, who's going to be lugging Alicia's shoes from home? :confused3

Yes Jeff. I'm blowing things up in New Mexico, but flying out of El Paso. I'll have some of Alicia's cruise luggage with me. From explosives to the Caribbean. Does it get any better than that?

Good Morning Everyone....starting to get packed for next weeks trip...can't wait.

Happy weekend everyone. :goodvibes

Deb and I are being couch potatoes today. Me because I'm working and her because she can. :cool1:

December 12th will be here before we know it. :banana:

Me, too! November is going to fly by fast.
My sister is visiting for five days at Thanksgiving. After I take her to the airport Monday, I will have four days to pack.
I better start packing now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter