Podcast Cruise 2.0 Discussion Thread Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
What time is the graduation??? I think you can do both, after all you really don't "have" to be on the ship until 2:00 - 3:00 so a red-eye and then cab may do it. I would make sure to check both Orlando and Tampa airports.

As Paul said.. You must be on that ship :)

What about Miami?

If by SUPERMOM you mean be in 4 major U.S. cities in 4 days, then YES WE CAN! :thumbsup2

Have I mentioned how much I hate to fly???

Chicago to Seattle. Seattle to LA. LA to Florida. Orlando to Chicago.

5K miles divided by 24 hours times 8 take offs and landings.

Better bring about 100 Valium.

What time is the graduation??? I think you can do both, after all you really don't "have" to be on the ship until 2:00 - 3:00 so a red-eye and then cab may do it. I would make sure to check both Orlando and Tampa airports.

As Paul said.. You must be on that ship :)

Also check Lauderdale. Since they are another major cruise port, you might find an early fight in.

If by SUPERMOM you mean be in 4 major U.S. cities in 4 days, then YES WE CAN! :thumbsup2

Have I mentioned how much I hate to fly???
Jamie -
If you make it on the cruise after doing all of this (and I know you will) I have a cape with your name on it, because you truly are super.

What about Miami?

Chicago to Seattle. Seattle to LA. LA to Florida. Orlando to Chicago.

5K miles divided by 24 hours times 8 take offs and landings.

Better bring about 100 Valium.

Now why would you have to mention the take offs and landings?????? :scared:

Also check Lauderdale. Since they are another major cruise port, you might find an early fight in.

Good idea - MIGHT HELP WITH THE PRICE... :surfweb:

Jamie -
If you make it on the cruise after doing all of this (and I know you will) I have a cape with your name on it, because you truly are super.

I'm gonna hold you to that, Aaron! :laughing:

Tell me I am not the only one who has started their "planning chart" yet......

Made it and tore it up! :rotfl:

You aren't... Already have pre-cruise Saturday pretty much planned with a trip to see ICE and Celebration Tavern for lunch, followed by the meet-up Saturday evening. Just waiting now to make sure we get that MVMCP on the 16th so that I can plan around that and DATW

Planning chart, oh no! Haven't started yet. :scared1

Plenty of rough ideas in my head, though.

Excel. Color-coded for EMH, dinners and parks to go to on specific parts of days. Very obsessive.

And here I was worried that things would be quiet, since some of the usual crew are on Med cruise.:sail:

Well, I've hit a snag - my oldest daughter is graduating college December 11th.

:rolleyes1

IN SEATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

:scared1:

Is it too late to NOT have kids???

:lmao:

Looks like I'm taking a red eye through LAX - :scared:

Saw this and the following posts and :scared1::woohoo:(for your daughter) and if anyone can do this...you can!:cheer2:

I haven't started any planning yet either....still waiting to see about driving vs flying and where to stay pre & post cruise...maybe a first trip home?

I... agree, you are not....I think I have Friday and Saturday figured out...all subject to change until June when it's time to book ADRs and flights

You aren't... Already have pre-cruise Saturday pretty much planned with a trip to see ICE and Celebration Tavern for lunch, followed by the meet-up Saturday evening. Just waiting now to make sure we get that MVMCP on the 16th so that I can plan around that and DATW
:cool2:

Oh, and I'm not doing a spreadsheet. :scared1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter