Podcast Cruise 2.0 Discussion Thread 1 of ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lurking from behind a large pile of laundry:laundy:

Looking forward to meeting all the newbie's on 2.0

Don

I actually rebooked on the boat! Now my claim to fame will not be that I am the one who booked 2 weeks before sailing. Now what will I be famous for?! Well I will be turning 27 on the second day of the cruise (12/13)... party for me?? :woohoo: princess:

Hello all 1st time cruiser here. I am so excited:cheer2:, but I know this will be a veryyyyy loonnngggg 19 months. :bored:

Can any of you expert cruisers recommend any books to read up on? :listen:
Should I order the DCL dvd?
That way I can watch it everyday till we leave! :lmao:

Hi jen3003:

We ordered ours... what the heck... after we wear this DVC we can order a new one next year... maybe it will be like we are on another cruise... Wow!!!this sounds really desparate:rotfl2:

Mark

Ooohh! The repositioning cruise! I'll have to do that too!

Uh oh - I wasn't thinking about the Wonder's repositioning cruise early in 2011 through the Panama Canal when I got excited about the Podcast cruise. Hmmmmm - decisions, decisions!

Ooohh! The repositioning cruise! I'll have to do that too!

Now that I've thought a little more about it - the Podcast cruise is a definite, whereas we won't know until later this year when DCL will move the Wonder to the left coast. I already have a couple of big trips planned for the first half of 2010, so I'd better stick with 4-day Disney cruises instead of dreaming about 15-day ones. :)

Tracy should already have it. I didn't get all the confirmations but I'm contacting DCL to get the ones that are missing. I'll send out notices when I get them all entered.

Tracy

Posting in the 2nd person (or is it third person, I can never rememer) like you just did does not make us think someone else posted this. You are suppose to be on vacation..

Your BUSTED :laughing: Now VACATE :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Oh, no, he did not just come up and ask you. FIRST you were dancing on the dance floor having all sorts of fun. Because you were having so much fun dancing on the floor you got picked. I had fun watching you :) Great job, Chris!

Well I was having fun dancing, but so were other people.

Maybe it was the CRAZYDISNEYMAN on the back of my Muddy Buddy shirt that did it?

Who knows....

Anyway, it sure was fun to do that up there onstage with all of you dancing along with me! :thumbsup2

This cruise just happens to be the one we are already booked on. Trying to switch reservations to Dreams. If not then we will scrap that one and book a seperate one for this cruise. I cant wait. We will be staying at the Poly for 9 nights before the cruise. This will be our firat time cruising and the first time at Disney. Im so excited and I just cant hide it.......(practicing my karaoke already:rotfl:)

Hi jen3003:

We ordered ours... what the heck... after we wear this DVC we can order a new one next year... maybe it will be like we are on another cruise... Wow!!!this sounds really desparate:rotfl2:

Mark

Mark,
It's gonna really be a long 19 months, I can tell already. LOL

Just hope they don't throw us off the boat because of all the questions we'll be asking before the cruise. :laughing:

I booked the second podcast cruise while on the first one. WooHoo! From what we understand there will be lots of returning cruisers. :banana:

Howdy peeps. Is this the official cruise thread? I thought Tracy had to start the thread so she could edit page one. She's going to kick Kevin's butt for starting this madness already!!! popcorn:: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Howdy peeps. Is this the official cruise thread? I thought Tracy had to start the thread so she could edit page one. She's going to kick Kevin's butt for starting this madness already!!! popcorn:: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I think this is just a "holding room" for us ;) Like a shiney object to keep us busy until she returns.

I think this is just a "holding room" for us ;) Like a shiney object to keep us busy until she returns.

Yeah that's what I was thi..........................................oh look, battle rifles is on the History channel. I'm sorry, what were we talking about? :goodvibes

Yeah that's what I was thi..........................................oh look, battle rifles is on the History channel. I'm sorry, what were we talking about? :goodvibes

you need to go back to work don't you ;)

:rotfl2:I was thinking the same thing! I started to get a complex. DH even bought a special shirt literally just to wear when he met you. He was so disappointed to have not been able to shake your hand (and show you his shirt!)
Hi Stacy :wave:
I feel so stupid saying this or even asking this, but I don't think we ever spoke the entire trip, or at least I don't think we did. If we didn't get a chance to meet each other I apologize. I know you were at the table next to us at Cape May, and I'm sure there were other times we were at the same event. I also know there were others I never got to meet that I wanted to meet. I hope I can meet those who I didn't get a chance to meet in December.

I feel so stupid saying this or even asking this, but I don't think we ever spoke the entire trip, or at least I don't think we did. If we didn't get a chance to meet each other I apologize. I know you were at the table next to us at Cape May, and I'm sure there were other times we were at the same event. I also know there were others I never got to meet that I wanted to meet. I hope I can meet those who I didn't get a chance to meet in December.

Same here Aaron. I missed meeting a lot of people on the ship. :confused3

I didn't get to meet Stacy either :( She must have been hiding from us! She was high on my list (you pick what list ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter