Podcast Cruise 2.0 Discussion Thread 1 of ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be in trouble with these pictures. :lmao:

But, I do like to have fun! And it was fun. For the YMCA, this guy just came up and asked if I wanted to do the YMCA on stage. Of course I said YES!!!!!

The rest is history. :thumbsup2

And I must say that Chris was the most coordinated of the "Village People" :woohoo:

WooHoo Podcast Cruise 2.0!!!!

A chance to fix all the things that went wrong on version 1.0.

Like what? Well, there was the over-packing issue. :rolleyes1

I'm at the airport, ready, well, not really ready, but have no choice... to go home, and am already planning for the next one!

I am so in!!!! I put in the request for me and DBF. I'll tell him about it in about a year or so. (His b-day's in November. I can tell him for his 33rd b-day then!) This gives me plenty of time to start paying it off too! I will definitely be adding days at the parks too. I haven't been there for Christmas time since 1994. I can't wait to get to know people on these boards.

:cheer2: Oh, I am so in on this one. We're just debating whether I'm going solo, or if I'm bringing the kids. DH is just too busy in December to take time off. (Of course, DH is all :rolleyes1 whenever I bring the cruise up).

I have no problem taking the kids out of school, they will only be in 1st and 2nd grade at the time. Will I stay a couple of days after? I'd like to, but the kids will only have 1 week left until Christmas break.

And I must say that Chris was the most coordinated of the "Village People" :woohoo:

I have some experience in this as my cousin's husband "taught" me how to properly do the YMCA dance. :thumbsup2

It was very hot up there, and when they were handing out the hats I said that I wanted the craziest hat as my board name was Crazydisneyman. :lmao:

OK boys and girls. I've signed up to sail away with you all in 2010 as well. Now I gotta find a roommate.

Any volunteers?

I may be in trouble with these pictures. :lmao:

But, I do like to have fun! And it was fun. For the YMCA, this guy just came up and asked if I wanted to do the YMCA on stage. Of course I said YES!!!!!

The rest is history. :thumbsup2

You were great - we needed someone to represent the DIS!!

Can't wait for the 2nd podcast cruise. All dressed up for Christmas will be a new one. Will hopefully be able to stay for a few days before the cruise as the week before is my birthday!

Fiona

:yay: I am SOOO EXCITED :dance3: to go on this. You have NO IDEA how much I need this! I have a question for experienced cruisers. I have never ever been on a cruise. I signed up for a Cat 10 Room is there a huge difference in the size of the rooms? Or is the difference only no window, window, balcony etc.?

:yay: I am SOOO EXCITED :dance3: to go on this. You have NO IDEA how much I need this! I have a question for experienced cruisers. I have never ever been on a cruise. I signed up for a Cat 10 Room is there a huge difference in the size of the rooms? Or is the difference only no window, window, balcony etc.?

A cat. 10 (214 sq. ft.) is a little larger than a cat. 11 & 12 (184 sq.ft.) because it has a split bathroom. Cat. 8 and 9 are also 214 sq. ft. and have a porthole or window. Cat. 5-7 are 268 sq. ft., and I think that includes the verandah. Cat. 4 is 304 sq. ft. and will sleep 5. After that you're into the suites.

My first Disney cruise was in a handicap-accessible cat. 6 cabin. I was cruising with my elderly mom, and she wanted to have a balcony. However, I usually book the least expensive cabin, because I don't spend a lot of time there.

It's a toss up. Ths first cruise was announced 1 1/2 years before it happened. But, now we all know each other so there might be more talking. I think a better question would be how many wives will Don have before cruise #2?

I don't even know how many I have now...must be 5....

First page. Woot!

Posted from diamond parking in Epcot! ;)

Nice tag Alicia!! How do I get into Diamond parking?

Should we start e-mailing Puck's wife Tamara yet?

Tamra ;) She already booked on board, so we won't have to email her this time. We are going without kids, so I don't think it will take much convincing!

I have the video of this! :banana:

I know I am not coming in with the popular vote from teachers, but we took DD15 out of 9th grade for podcast cruise 1.0 (4 days missed) and the world is still turning. She had a blast and made some friends on the ship - most importantly, she now understands why I am so obsessed with the podcast.

Umm...How did we go the entire cruise without meeting? Were you afraid I was carrying a gun?

You were great - we needed someone to represent the DIS!!

Hi Kim ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter