Podcast Cruise 2.0 Discussion Thread 1 of ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all:

This will be our first cruise... after listening to all the recap we could not miss this one. Now... there is no pressure on Pete and his team... BUT how are you going to top the last one? :rotfl2:

18 months and counting... Looking forward to it.

Louise & Mark

Page One!!!!

I am so excited about this cruise!

I can't wait until next year!

That reminds me, I have some pictures of you!!!!

At karoke:
DSC02192.jpg

DSC02190.jpg

Sail away party
DSC01987.jpg

*sneaks in a post* I hope we'll be on this one. It'd be our first cruise. :goodvibes

Did you add a few days before and/or after your cruise?

If so, how many? And if you are going on the 2010 Podcast cruise will you be making any changes to it? We are toying with the idea of 3 days before and two days after to take in The Osborne Lights, The Candlelight Processional and MVMCP.... By the time we get home I'll need a week off to rest.

Would appreciate your thoughts...

Mark

Really looking forward to out first ever cruse, Plus its a Pod Cast Cruse. Yey

Ok folks....

I posted this thread as a way to let folks start "talking amongst yourselves".

Tracy is on vacation and shouldnt be answering questions regarding the 2010 sailing.

She wil be back in full force beginning June 1st.

To those looking for details about the next cruise...I will tell you the same exact thing I told folks back in January 2008.

It's too early to start planning anything with DCL. Details will be few and far between for months...even a year.

If you have specific questions regarding dining preferences, stateroom selection, preferred location etc....put a sticky note on your laptop as a reminder to ask Tracy AFTER June 1st.

She really is on vacation and is so dedicated that she will stop her fun to answer the questions asked here.

Let's give her the chance to relax. She's earned it.

And besides.....we have 19 months to make decisions.

Thanks,
Kevin

My only question is - how am I gonna wait 19 months for this??!!!:rotfl:

Come on people - let's see how close we can come to completely filling this ship with Dissers!!!!:banana::banana::banana:

Just wanted to chime in and say hello, and am hoping we'll be able to join the fun on the second cruise - the first one was a blast!

:dance3: I am so excited!! and the ship will be decorated for the holidays:santa:

I go out for a few hours to buy a new car and end up on page 3. That's not fair. This will be our 3rd cruise in 13 months. Does that make us DCL groupies?

- Scott

We're seriously thinking about it. The only challenge is DD being in grade 9 and taking her out of school for a week.

Sail away party
DSC01987.jpg
I have the video of this! :banana:
We're seriously thinking about it. The only challenge is DD being in grade 9 and taking her out of school for a week.
I know I am not coming in with the popular vote from teachers, but we took DD15 out of 9th grade for podcast cruise 1.0 (4 days missed) and the world is still turning. She had a blast and made some friends on the ship - most importantly, she now understands why I am so obsessed with the podcast.

I'm so excited to get to join you all for a podcast cruise! I'm a recent podcast fan, I don't know how in the world I missed the whole podcast thing here on the Dis :confused3 But i'm glad I found you all :banana::banana:

We are in for this one..

Just DH and I... It will be our 3rd DCL cruise and I am sure before we sail on this one we will have number 4 booked.

Yippee!!!!!

Did you add a few days before and/or after your cruise?

If so, how many? And if you are going on the 2010 Podcast cruise will you be making any changes to it? We are toying with the idea of 3 days before and two days after to take in The Osborne Lights, The Candlelight Processional and MVMCP.... By the time we get home I'll need a week off to rest.

Would appreciate your thoughts...

Mark

I wasn't on the first Podcast cruise, but I was at WDW before and after a non-Disney cruise last December. If I go on this cruise, I would probably spend all of my time at WDW before the cruise, since it ends so close to Christmas (Dec. 16). Airfares go up and the parks get more crowded beginning the weekend before Christmas.

At karoke:
DSC02192.jpg

DSC02190.jpg

Sail away party
DSC01987.jpg

I may be in trouble with these pictures. :lmao:

But, I do like to have fun! And it was fun. For the YMCA, this guy just came up and asked if I wanted to do the YMCA on stage. Of course I said YES!!!!!

The rest is history. :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter