Podcast Cruise 2.0 Discussion Thread 1 of ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to go so bad, but I just have to convince my wife to go now. She is worried about the cost, but I told her it is a once in a lifetime trip.

T

Uh-oh . . . video from karoke night has made its way on to facebook :rotfl2:

Aaron, I swear I had nothing to do with it!! :lmao:

Good Morning,

I'm not sure if I am posting this in the right place, but I will give it a try.

My husband and I would really like to go on the 2010 podcast cruise, but we are teachers and I'm not sure taking our 7th grader out for a week is a good idea. I looked at the prices and they look FABULOUS!! I submitted a request for June 2010 and the price was double. Does anyone know if there is a time to cruise when kids are not in school the would be similar to Dec. 2010. Is is cheaper to cruise in August???

Thanks for any advice or info.

Susan and Mike Copen

Page 7 already?

I am trying to get back to reality. Luckily I have the DIS to distract me a little.

I didn't get to meet everyone either. I did get to meet Stacey and her family and lots of other people. It was fun walking around the ship and seeing people you know.

I am still a little upset that I missed Karoke. I was so exhausted I was in bed early. The heat on Castaway Cay knocked me out.

That reminds me, I have some pictures of you!!!!

At karoke:
DSC02192.jpg

DSC02190.jpg

Hey other Kim,

Do you have any more pictures from Kareoke night? I can't believe I actually went up there!:scared1: It was fun though.

Hey other Kim,

Do you have any more pictures from Kareoke night? I can't believe I actually went up there!:scared1: It was fun though.

I have some. I'll try to get them downloaded tonight in between grocery shopping and packing. I have to head out to Cleveland :(.

These are all the pics I have of Karoke - it was dark in there so the pics aren't that great. I also have pics of the other group singing, but all of the pics have Kevin in it, so I won't post them here.

DSC02181.jpg

DSC02182.jpg

DSC02183.jpg

DSC02184.jpg

DSC02185.jpg

DSC02186.jpg

DSC02187.jpg

DSC02188.jpg

DSC02189.jpg

DSC02190.jpg

DSC02191.jpg

DSC02192.jpg

That's ok Shelly. I'd never blame you. ;) That was probably one of the worst songs I could have picked. :rotfl: But, going up on stage was fun. I'm glad I did it. Plus I had a bunch of my friends backing me up. :hug:

That's ok Shelly. I'd never blame you. ;) That was probably one of the worst songs I could have picked. :rotfl: But, going up on stage was fun. I'm glad I did it. Plus I had a bunch of my friends backing me up. :hug:

Aaron, I watched the video and you sounded great. I wish I could sing that well. I never realized how long that song is. I bet you didn't either.:rotfl:

First page - yahoooo
Enjoy the quiet now before Todd gets back :laughing:

:rolleyes1 a most deserved reputation

Of course I'm in!!!

To all those joining us on 2.0, welcome and posting lessons start on Monday. Hang on to your hats it's gonna be a bumpy ride. Also, it's not being on page one, it's where you end up in overall post count. Just ask Todd.

I'm so screwed when Todd gets home. Maybe I should stop multi-quoting now so I stand a chance later.

I don't talk that much, do I?:happytv::rotfl::laughing:

Did you add a few days before and/or after your cruise?

If so, how many? And if you are going on the 2010 Podcast cruise will you be making any changes to it? We are toying with the idea of 3 days before and two days after to take in The Osborne Lights, The Candlelight Processional and MVMCP.... By the time we get home I'll need a week off to rest.

Would appreciate your thoughts...

Mark

I did a day and a half before and two and a half after. Pre-cruise, I didn't get into the parks at all. Just running around town and the resorts and the Muddy Buddy. Afterward, crammed all four parks into those days. Thank heavens for light crowds. Got a lot more done than I was expecting. I would like to do a MVMCP as well as see the Osborne lights and perhaps a Candlelight Processional dinner package.

I got home from the airport around 12:30 Sunday morning and had all of Sunday to recuperate before jumping back into the real world. Did I relax? Nope. Planted the flowerbeds and ran with the dogs and started unpacking.

Tracy should already have it. I didn't get all the confirmations but I'm contacting DCL to get the ones that are missing. I'll send out notices when I get them all entered.

YOU ARE ON VACATION!!! DH BILL SHOULD LOCK YOUR LAPTOP IN THE SAFE OR CUT THE CORD WITH HIS LEATHERMAN.

I got to meet a lot of great people. But I know there are people I didn't have a chance to even say hello to, let alone share a moment. All the more reason to go in 2010.

And :welcome: to all the new cruisers. If you have any doubts about cruising, put them to rest. I should have listened to Pete, the crew and other DISers when they said it would be fun. It was a blast and pretty much everyone was just like they are on the boards. Warm, welcoming, caring, funny, smart, wonderful. Kinda like a great big HAPPY family, minus the weird aunt and uncle from North Dakota.

Hi Stacy :wave:
I feel so stupid saying this or even asking this, but I don't think we ever spoke the entire trip, or at least I don't think we did. If we didn't get a chance to meet each other I apologize. I know you were at the table next to us at Cape May, and I'm sure there were other times we were at the same event. I also know there were others I never got to meet that I wanted to meet. I hope I can meet those who I didn't get a chance to meet in December.

I didn't get to meet you, Aaron, Puck, and lots of others that I wanted to. :( I was actually next to you at Shutters one evening, but I didn't say anything. I had moments where I just introduced myself to whomever...other times I had a shy attack I guess.

Guess I'll have to wait until round two for that. :goodvibes

I feel so special.....

I got to meet Stacey.

Many times.

Where WERE you guys??????

;););););););););););););)

I got to meet and have lunch with Stacy and her awesome family. :thumbsup2 Come to think of it, there is a picture of me with Kevin and Stacy floating around somewhere. :goodvibes

Darn work getting in the way of watching it.

Page 7 already?

I am trying to get back to reality. Luckily I have the DIS to distract me a little.

I didn't get to meet everyone either. I did get to meet Stacey and her family and lots of other people. It was fun walking around the ship and seeing people you know.

I am still a little upset that I missed Karoke. I was so exhausted I was in bed early. The heat on Castaway Cay knocked me out.

We turned in early that night too. :sad2: We had a blast last time, and we didn't even know anyone. I should have known it would be even better with a bunch of DISers. Next time...

:wave2: Hi computernut friends and NEW computernut friends to-be!

:dance3:

I added my countdown ticker this morning. It rotates with my September Poly trip, but it's definitely down there!

Okay...we're going to try to REALLY make it this time!!

Quote request is in...now I just have to get myself one of those countdown thingies to make it real! :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter