Please help me decide which Resort

By all means, Poly! Rooms are very large and it's so easy to come back from MK for breaks during the day.

I am discounting Poly because you said low end deluxe or mod. However, I have not been impressed with the Poly beyond the restaurants. This may change once they finish renovating. I think AKL or WL would be the best fit. Transportation is not going to be perfect anywhere you go. The further you are from a park the longer your transportation time is going to be. Even at Poly you have to transfer at the TTC to another monorail to go to Epcot. I adore WL, but love AKL. Both are unique, but AKL is incomparable to any other because of the animals. All deluxes are going to have the kids club. Kidani has a great pool for kids that is an easy walk from AKL. I think the rooms at all three are going to give you a similar feel. They are not massive by any means but they are comfortable enough. If proximity is a huge issue, I echo what others have said about the Epcot area deluxes because they are the most centrally located on property and tend to be moderately priced in regards to the deluxe resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter