Plane lands at 10:30 AM - when will Magical Express drop me off at The Contempory?

You'll probably be there sometime between 11:30 and 12:00.

I wouldn't make lunch reservations for arrival day, though. Delays are always possible. Definitely don't make one anywhere that has a credit card guarantee.

Most likely, you will be at the resort about 90 minutes after you land - BUT there is no guarantee you will land on time.

Our last two flights into MCO were about an hour late. When we flew down last month, we were at POP about 70 minutes after stepping off the plane. Last year we had similar results at CBR and SSR.

When we took ME in March, which was our first time using it, we were checking into WL about 90 minutes after we stepped off the plane. It really all depends on how long of a wait you will be in when you are checking into ME at MCO and if your bus is there waiting for you to get on or not. When we did it in March, my DH waited in the check-in line for about 30 minutes and luckily our bus was already there waiting for the passengers to get on.

As for your ADR situation, we never make ressies for lunch on arrival day, instead we like to go to either our own resort's QS or go to another resort's QS restaurant. Have a magical trip what ever you decide to do.

I just flew in Friday - but our arrival was 6:15 pm. By the time we unboarded and arrived at the ME area it was 6:35 pm. We were boarded right away and left at 6:50 pm. The bus went to the GF, WL then the CR. I did online check in and was at the counter at 7:40.

Janis

Average time, from gate to resort checkin, is running about 70 mins. If you land, ontime, at 10:30, you 'should' be at the CR by noon, at the latest. But, if the planes arrives late, all bets are off.
As far as making ADRs for that day, you could make an ADR for a late lunch...after 2, or an early dinner one. And I would make it for someplace in the immediate vicinity ......Chef Mickey's, 'Ohana, GF...that sort of thing. That way you don't have to worry about getting to a distant restaurant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter