Pirates Online, Does anyone play it anymore?

If I still payed for it I'd be playing it more. I can't do anything with my pirate since they lock mostly every thing for basic access.

I just logged in to test for the first time since 2007 but they made it so basic users have basic access on test server. :sad2:

I don't play it as much as I like too. I got to like lvl 9 and then the quests where limited to the paying ppl. So unless I get some free subscription, I'm in the shadows of playing it.

We have been busy the last several weeks and haven't been playing. We were all set to play tonight only to find that POTC has done away with linked accounts. :sad2:

Once again a game we enjoyed playing together as a family...now gone. :mad:

You bet I’m active Mates! I and many-many others play daily.
The game is more alive than ever! New levels, new caves and Island redesign....
so much more coming and Online Staff interaction like no other game... too fun!
(sorry,.. no, not a paid advertisement...lol... just love the game)

More reasons to spend a whopping $4.95 to get your account back to unlimited.
Man, I spend more than that at McD's ... (and I don’t need more Big Macs… hehe)
And many of you know you have had a uncontrollable urge to kill a huge Alligator!

ahoy Tanya, talk to the customer Service line, they are working to find a solution for Family members
who legitimately cannot afford to embrace this situation, word has it, many players, young and old
were taking advantage in a wrong manner (circumventing bans and suspensions) and forced Disney’s hand in this matter.
give them a call, see what they can do. Perhaps you can at least get one going and see for yourself the changes?
(most respectfully mentioned in light of possible financial difficulties?) (Love your avatar BTW... He's my King too!)

Anyways…
some very fun and cool stuff just ahead for Disney Pirates Online Gamers, that’s for sure!
:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter