Pirates of the Caribbean--YAY

Favorite Movie?

• Curse of the Black Pearl

• Dead Man's Chest

• At World's End

Results are only viewable after voting.
I loved them all. Oh god it is so hard to choose. I guess the original has it's points over the others. The jokes were more original in the first as we weren't really eecting them. But I love them all. Sorry I can't choose.

I didn't have an "I can't choose" or "All of them" option, because thats what everybody would choose. :D

I loved them all, but the first one will always be my favorite. I thought it was the funniest and most original out of the three, and I loved the music. Although I do love the hoist the colors song from the third movie. The third was a very close second in my vote.

Around christmas last year I was absolutely obsessed with POTC, probably because the second one was coming out on dvd. I watched the original almost every day. I think having all of the POTC fan fiction threads on the TB also influenced my sudden obsession. And the eye candy thread. definitely the eye candy thread. xD

I loved them all, but the first one will always be my favorite. I thought it was the funniest and most original out of the three, and I loved the music. Although I do love the hoist the colors song from the third movie. The third was a very close second in my vote.

Around christmas last year I was absolutely obsessed with POTC, probably because the second one was coming out on dvd. I watched the original almost every day. I think having all of the POTC fan fiction threads on the TB also influenced my sudden obsession. And the eye candy thread. definitely the eye candy thread. xD

Aw man, there were some good times on that eye candy thread :]
I kind of miss it now.
I haven't watched PotC in ages.
I kind of miss those sexy pirates.

Ya know I was thinking. Ya know how on the HP threads and HSM threads they have roles? Well why not on here? Like people could be these characters?

Elizabeth Swann/Turner
Will Turner
Jack Sparrow
James Norrington
Weatherby Swann
Davy Jones
William Turner Sr.
Jack Sparrow's father (can't remember his name)
Captain Barbossa
and then any other character you can think of that hasn't been listed.
Good or bad idea, Pirate Me?

On second thought, you can be Will. Heck, you thought of it!
I be Jack. :D

EDIT: NO! I call Mr.Cotton's Parrot!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter