Pin Codes Jan 2-June 7 -Check your Email

I think mdsouth was saying that she got the same discount as the email one (through June 7) on the mailed card, but the card also listed the stay,play, and dine discount. Correct?

Good thing I didn't stay home to stalk the mailbox since there was no mail delivery yesterday for Columbus Day. Let the stalking resume today! :magnify:

~Cari~ pluto:

YES, you are correct my snail mail flyer had both the 30% off room discount AND the Play offer.

I got yet another planning DVD today, but no UOC postcard :( Good luck, fellow mailbox stalker!

I got it in the mail and there is actually a chance we could use it. However, I have the same question as a PP as to whether it counts for all nights if your trip extends beyond 6/7. I think we are going with SIL's family this year and Minnesota gets out of school later than we do. Edited to add that from what I read on other threads, a room discount will only be good through the dates shown. Free Dining would extend for the length of your stay.

So is POR included? I didn't understand the list posted where some hotels had percents next to them and others didn't. I'm guessing since SIL is a family of 5 POR would be a good choice.

Last edited:
I got it in the mail and there is actually a chance we could use it. However, I have the same question as a PP as to whether it counts for all nights if your trip extends beyond 6/7. I think we are going with SIL's family this year and Minnesota gets out of school later than we do. Edited to add that from what I read on other threads, a room discount will only be good through the dates shown. Free Dining would extend for the length of your stay.

So is POR included? I didn't understand the list posted where some hotels had percents next to them and others didn't. I'm guessing since SIL is a family of 5 POR would be a good choice.
The ones that have the same discount are grouped together. There are very faint lines separating the groups. Hopefully you can see what I mean since it's a little hard to describe from afar. ;)

~Cari~ pluto:

For you all with trips that you are able to re-book with the PIN, how did you make your reservation in the first place? No code for me. :(

After 8 trips, we never got a UOC. We purchased DVC in June and BAM, we start getting UOC's every time they are sent out. Go figure. But I could use this for the kids and I to make a quick spring break trip and save my points for our November trip next year.

For you all with trips that you are able to re-book with the PIN, how did you make your reservation in the first place? No code for me. :(

I had already booked a reservation so I called and asked the cast member to apply the pin code to the reservation. There were no standard view rooms available during our travel days so I adjusted my dates by a week and was able to use the pin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter