Pictures of all 3 Disneyland Hotel Concierge Lounges

pycees312

DIS Veteran
At the request of a poster I will post some pics I have. Anyone feel free to add on your pics as well.
I'm always asked witch one did I like best and in the food picture thread( i know it's hard to find these days) I go into more detail.
Basically in my opinion I liked the Paradise Pier hotel food selection, and the attendants there the best. I have raved about Jerry plenty of times he is the best Concierge attendant hands down. Although the attendants at the Grand were good too Jerry went above and beyond. At the Disneyland hotel... blah... nothing good to say....
Anyways here are the pics. i'll start with the Paradise Pier
juice and cereals
DSC03538-1.jpg

Fruite platter AM
DSC03540.jpg

Breakfast items
DSC03541.jpg

Breakfast items
DSC03542.jpg

Snacks
DSC03728.jpg

snacks/Chips
DSC03729.jpg

Lunch patter I think
DSC03738.jpg

snacks
DSC03740.jpg

snacks lunch again
DSC03741.jpg

crustable sandwiches for lunch time sorry it's dark
DSC03751.jpg

These were sooo yummy all the selections for the hot appetizers were good and " kid" friendly. I found my kids liked this selection best of all of them as well. I have a 6 year old and twins who are now 14. but were 12 at the time.
empinadas( im sure i'm spelling this wrong.
DSC03742.jpg

DSC03743.jpg

Pizza Calzones
DSC03901.jpg

also out during evening.
DSC03905.jpg

lots of cookies, and chips, strawberries, desserts etc.
DSC03906.jpg

DSC03951.jpg

DSC03746.jpg

DSC03777.jpg

DSC03903.jpg

can't remember if I got these in the concierge lounge or if they were brought to us. but I think the answer is both...
DSC03784.jpg

Thank you so much! I'm so glad to hear that you liked and even loved the PPH. The photos are great. You are so nice to do that. I'm very grateful.

:worship:

Thier fridge that holds the drinks is a huuge Sub Zero type fridge but I did not take pics.
lunch selection
DSC04316.jpg

lunch
DSC04318.jpg

lunch
DSC04319.jpg

some sort of beef appetizer that was horrible to me.
DSC04331.jpg

Breakfast platter
DSC04333.jpg

Breakfast selections
DSC04334.jpg

Breakfast selection
DSC04335.jpg

DSC04337.jpg

DSC04340.jpg

view from the lounge of DTD. it was over cast but this was the best thing about the lounge..this and the personal elevator.
DSC04341.jpg

These are cool. Though I did go look at your webpage earlier. :)

What time does the DLH lounge open. Are they open before MM on MM days?

Thank you for posting these. I think we will will upgrade to concierge level when we go in June.

jeeze! do they I.D. people before they are let into the room? I would love to try the little calzone things. Our hotel only has bagels and orange juice. =/

Thanks for these... we have been humming and haaing over whether to spend a few nights in one of the concierge rooms in August when we go... looks like the PP has simliar offerings to what we had at the Poly last year...

Can you watch the fireworks from there... or do they still pipe the music up to the pool deck?

Not to may pics of this. as this was my first time and my husband forbid me lol.. but now he doesnt mind. will be there June 7th-12th so will get some good ones this time.

anyway here they are. The staff here is also pretty attentive and will get you what you need. I saw some kids who only ate peatnut butter and not jelly so they made uncrustables for them. really nice.
Remember Coke, Sprite, applle juice and dasani water are plentiful in all lounges.
Blurry but cookies and strawberries are out pretty much all day. yummy
DSC02638.jpg

coffee, tea, station
DSC02639.jpg

fruit platter
DSC02640.jpg

tea sanwiches, ham, salmon and something else.
DSC02641.jpg

chocolate covered strawberries
DSC02642.jpg

hot appetizer one night was crab cakes. I can't remember the others all were good. Love the scones!
DSC02659.jpg

DSC02660.jpg

These mini cheescakes were soo good in the evening the Grand is the only one to offer these I think. sorry i took a bite before i took the pic...
DSC02892.jpg

I thought the choco-berries were so good. One of our little ones loved the chocolate so would eat the outside off and then I'd munch the strawberry. We ate a whole lot of them, much more than we should have, but nothing went to waste! :blush:

oh, and many thanks for the pictures, pycees312!!!

These are cool. Though I did go look at your webpage earlier. :)

What time does the DLH lounge open. Are they open before MM on MM days?

all lounges are open by 6:30 am so they may open at 6:00 i just go in every morning at 6:30 lol. can't sleep in even on vacation.
Also thank for viewing my vacation page it's just easier than posting all the pictures to send people there ya know.

Glad you all enjoy.

Thanks for these... we have been humming and haaing over whether to spend a few nights in one of the concierge rooms in August when we go... looks like the PP has simliar offerings to what we had at the Poly last year...

Can you watch the fireworks from there... or do they still pipe the music up to the pool deck?

The grand cali hotel is the only one to pipe in music for the fireworks show.

and you need a access key to get in to all lounges.

Well I like the comments you've made here (didn't scroll down on each of your site pix to see if you commented there). :)

Good to know they're open on the early side. I don't wake early at home, but at Disney? up with the birdies. :)

Are all of the concierge rooms at the PPH view rooms?

No they are not please be sure to request it. one time we had pool view and another we had park view. and thiere is a price difference i think. but don't quote me since i use DVC points..

well I've requested the cabana room at the PPH. But I keep hearing that there is only a few of them. It was $200 cheaper to do as well. If we don't get our request, does anyone know what other concierge rooms are out there? We didn't pay for the view so pretty sure we won't get that, but what else is there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter