Picture of the day for the Fort.

Tony, of course it's the photographer :groom: but what camera do you use? Your pics are incredible. Do you use something like Photoshop to get those colors or is it the camera? I'm looking to get a new camera, want something small tho. Also in the market for a new phone and looking to get one with a nice camera also to take unexpected shots, as I always have my phone with me. :smooth:

Tony, of course it's the photographer :groom: but what camera do you use? Your pics are incredible. Do you use something like Photoshop to get those colors or is it the camera? I'm looking to get a new camera, want something small tho. Also in the market for a new phone and looking to get one with a nice camera also to take unexpected shots, as I always have my phone with me. :smooth:

I have a Nikon D3100. It was cloudy for so much of the trip so I have been tweaking the pictures to brighten them up. I have used Photoshop Elements for years. However with this batch of pics I have been using the editing tools on the Photobucket website. I just got the LG G3, and did take a few of the pictures with it on this past vacation.

Hope that is somewhat helpful. :)

Thanks Tony. I think I've been through almost the entire 171 pages looking at all the photos, your pics are really outstanding. Love all the pics on here. Definitely has been helping me through the horrible snow up here in the Northeast. :flower:

Look closely at this guy and you'll see he is missing a foot! Not to worry though as he seems to be enjoying the fish he caught! Taken in front of the Meadows Trading Post at Disney's Fort Wilderness Campgrounds in December 2014.

Scooterpie that was a great one. You could put that pic on the animal spottings thread and count it as two!

5477864456_38cfc48cc3_z_d.jpg

That's my size 12! The only shot I'll ever post of me in my swimsuit. ;)

Last edited:
I will be going down that slide the evening of October 30th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts