Picture of the day for the Fort.

I will be going down that slide the evening of October 30th.

Flametamr...........the DW and I are leaving on October 30th to start my retirement trip. A couple of days in Charleston SC, a couple of days at Sebastian Inlet Fl and then 11 days at the Fort. How long will you be staying? Maybe a chance to say hello to a fellow Diser.

Flametamr...........the DW and I are leaving on October 30th to start my retirement trip. A couple of days in Charleston SC, a couple of days at Sebastian Inlet Fl and then 11 days at the Fort. How long will you be staying? Maybe a chance to say hello to a fellow Diser.

Hello, Congratulations on your retirement. I'm retiring from the Fire Service Sept 30 after 27 years. We'll be at the Fort from Oct 30 to Nov 8. We'll be hanging around the campgrounds for Halloween and then hitting the parks hard starting Nov 1st. Planned these dates hoping to catch the Osborne lights Friday or Saturday. We missed them by a few days in 2013. We're requesting the 700 loop but may not get it. Please look us up and say hi. We have a cart reserved so we should be mobile.

Hello, Congratulations on your retirement. I'm retiring from the Fire Service Sept 30 after 27 years. We'll be at the Fort from Oct 30 to Nov 8. We'll be hanging around the campgrounds for Halloween and then hitting the parks hard starting Nov 1st. Planned these dates hoping to catch the Osborne lights Friday or Saturday. We missed them by a few days in 2013. We're requesting the 700 loop but may not get it. Please look us up and say hi. We have a cart reserved so we should be mobile.

Thanks Flametamr and congratulations on your retirement. We plan to check in at the Fort on November 4th. We have requested 200 loop. We will have a cart and we enjoy looping so hopefully we will have the chance to meet up and we can congratulate each other in person.

Sounds Good JETS70. I look forward to meeting you. Would love to check out your super cool retro looking teardrop.

Hey Southalabama5er, I didn't think you were going down until February. That is your truck right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter