Picture of Refillable Mug

robinbutterfly

DIS Veteran
Can someone post a picture of the refillable mugs at BLT? Not sure if they are all the same for all hotels or different for each hotel. Also, does anyone know where I get mine? I am going to be staying at BLT.
Thanks.

Thanks! So are all the resort mugs the same? How does each resort know which resort we are staying at... or can we refill at any resort?

Thanks! So are all the resort mugs the same? How does each resort know which resort we are staying at... or can we refill at any resort?

We just got back from a quick stay at BLT. We were on the QSDP, so when I purchased the mugs at the CR, the CM made a point to tell me I could use them at any of the resorts during our stay.

However, the writing on the mug states only that the resort you are staying. I even asked a CM at the Poly the day we went there for lunch and was told the same thing--I could refill it while I was there, even though I was staying at BLT.

So, there certainly is some confusion between the two. I just asked at the resorts we were visiting and at all them were told to go ahead and refill.

The mugs are all the same...there really is no way for them to decifer where it was purchased. It does say on the mugs that they are only good where purchased but the CM's will tell you that they can be used at any resort. Plus, from most reports the CM's don't seem to care about the whole mug thing anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter