Photos of Guest Decorated Windows

This is awesome i didn't know that people did this and I didn't think you could do it but this is great. The thread is great as well

does anyone know if the door at pop are metal or not? Planning on bringing magnets for our room door in june and want to have a back-up if needed. thanks!! love seeing all the window and door decor! my creative juices are flowing!

Thank you Tink!!!!! Good stuff!! I dug out my magnetic back whiteboard the other day and I have some magnets to put on the door as well! You guys are the best!

We will be staying at Port Orleans Riverside, the Royal rooms in a few months. Are decorations visible, is it worth my time to pack and take ours?

We stayed at Art of Animation back in Oct and passed a room that was outrageous....really cool. They had attached poster board to the outside of the window and left pens. That way they could collect names and locations, there were people from all over the world! Fun!

I am visiting with my daughter, celebrating her 12th birthday at Coronado Springs --- I was looking and planning to put up some decorations for her - already have balloons delivered.
I bought some Mickey mouse black ribbon w/ the mickey heads on it to make and hang from the window. I wanted to put some characters or something on it --- should I just make a banner with Mickey heads and write HB
on them and drape it with suction cups? I'm so undecided -- lots of great ideas here but mostly christmas etc ... that ive' seen .. maybe i'm missing something :) :D
Best way to get cut outs would be to make them or from a party store - dollar store?
Thanks!

Sunshine0206...I believe they all make them; I know I do. You can look through the Creative Designs board on this site to get cute things to print out, or you can use Google Images and just do a search for any kind of Disney Images you want, then print them off, laminate them, and voila, you've got window decorations. Very easy! You can then attach them with suction cups or ribbon, but do not use tape! It's against the rules of the hotels.

You can always find people on etsy who can cut these shapes out too. Most can cut out of vinyl or paper - and can custom sizes and color/pattern of paper. If you use paper, I attach them to fishing line (since it's clear) - and use suction cups to tie the line to so the shapes hang. That way I'm not using tape.

Christy

Does anyone know how big the windows are at CBR? Thanks!! :yoda::ewok:

...I found it on the CBR FAQ page.

Last edited:
Our last trip our stay was at AoA in Cars Suite. We weren't able to decorate our windows or door. I'm so looking forward to decorating our window at POP in Sept!!! Thanks for the inspiration!

We will be staying at Port Orleans Riverside, the Royal rooms in a few months. Are decorations visible, is it worth my time to pack and take ours?

We stayed at Art of Animation back in Oct and passed a room that was outrageous....really cool. They had attached poster board to the outside of the window and left pens. That way they could collect names and locations, there were people from all over the world! Fun!

We've stayed at POR twice..many people had decorations that were visible. It all depends on where your room is located. Our trip last year we were the last room facing the parking in the last building. NO ONE ever walked past our room so no point in decorating. I loved POR and hope you get a great room.

Does anyone know what the window dimensions are at AOA. We will be staying in the Little Mermaid Section in a standard room. My DGF wants to decorate the window

We've stayed at POR twice..many people had decorations that were visible. It all depends on where your room is located. Our trip last year we were the last room facing the parking in the last building. NO ONE ever walked past our room so no point in decorating. I loved POR and hope you get a great room.

The same happened to us the last time at POP, our room as bottom floor very last room by the back parking lot of the 80's building.
Lesson learned....if asked, "Would you like the first available clean room?"..... Just stick to your original request.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter