Photo Sharing - Nikon Part 2

DSC_1833-XL.jpg

The skies are always so interesting in your photos are you lucky enough to be there when the time is right or are the embellished using software?

Thank you!!

This was a 3 shot bracket and to tell you the truth it was so windy when I took this shot it was hard to hold the camera steady, that's why the clouds look as they do. Slight camera shake!!

Dave - was that HDR? Some other post-process?

EVAD...........

Dave...
Hello ! I see that you are going on a Viking Cruise soon. I will be going on a Vantage river cruise starting 9/15. Will spend 4 days in Bruges, Belgium then the Rhine/Moselle into Switzerland. Just curious where are you going?

Sorry dont know how to send a pm anymore with this new system..Carol

EVAD...........

Dave...
Hello ! I see that you are going on a Viking Cruise soon. I will be going on a Vantage river cruise starting 9/15. Will spend 4 days in Bruges, Belgium then the Rhine/Moselle into Switzerland. Just curious where are you going?

Sorry dont know how to send a pm anymore with this new system..Carol

Recieved your pm and responded!!

But in case others here are interested we are doing the Rhine Getaway! Hit the link for more info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter