Photo Sharing - Nikon Part 2

Does anyone want to start a "Portraits" thread?
Will Shakespeare played by Clayton Hamburg at the 2016 Bristol Renaissance Faire
DSC_0238-XL.jpg

Thanks so much!!

I bracket almost all my shots and then put the 3 exposures together in an hdr program called Photomatix. I'll do my final tweaking in Topaz Adjust. Good luck and have fun!! You'll really enjoy Alaska!

Thanks for responding! I really like the hdr effect but haven't tried it yet for fear of it being too time consuming. Hdr explains the slight ghosting in your photo of the Lions Gate, which is a great photo.

I just got back for the Cruise and took a tone of photos I'm going to download the demo of Topaz Adjust to see how I like it.

Thanks for responding! I really like the hdr effect but haven't tried it yet for fear of it being too time consuming. Hdr explains the slight ghosting in your photo of the Lions Gate, which is a great photo.

I just got back for the Cruise and took a tone of photos I'm going to download the demo of Topaz Adjust to see how I like it.

Yes ghosting can be a problem sometimes. I do all my shots handheld on the fly, no time to lug around the tripod and get things set up. Good luck with all your processing and can't wait to see the results!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter