photo pass coupon codes

I would call them if you dont get a confirmation, as I said this was the link that my facebook group used, but she has a username and password, i uploaded my pics yesterday with it, no problem, not sure if it was assigned or if she went in somehow and established it, did your card get charged? Maybe if it is processing, you will still get the email?

Thanks for sharing the info. :thumbsup2 I just charged it today so it's not actually billed yet but I'm feeling better about it based on the poster below... You betcha I'll call if I have any issues later... :rotfl:

As of October of last year confirmation letters were eliminated. After you order, log out, then log back in. It will show in your cart that you have 1-prepurchased CD. I called personally, and you should not worry.

Thank for you for this info! :yay: You're right, it does indeed show I have one credit as a pre-purchased photo cd. I didn't realize the emails stopped last October so I appreciate that info. Thanks again! :)

Heather

Has anyone ordered the photobook? It looks really nice. I assume you get to choose which pics for which page. Is that right?

As of October of last year confirmation letters were eliminated. After you order, log out, then log back in. It will show in your cart that you have 1-prepurchased CD. I called personally, and you should not worry.

I went ahead and took advantage of the pre-order offer listed here for $99.95 on Monday. Last night, I got a confirmation email from them. :thumbsup2

Order confirmation for XXXXXXX XXXXXXX

Thank you for your order!
Your DisneyPhotoPass.com order has been received and is in process. You will receive a separate notification when the order has been shipped. We may ship portions of your order separately to expedite your order progress.

Note: Once an order is submitted, the processing lab receives your order information directly from the website to expedite its printing and shipping. Regrettably, we are unable to cancel or make any changes to orders after they are submitted.

To check your order status on DisneyPhotoPass.com, log in and click "My Account" in the upper right hand corner of the page.

Please note: This e-mail message was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.

Check your order status.

Order Information
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Customer number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Order number: xxxxxxxxx

Billing Address
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
USA

Payment method Amount Applied
Visa $99.95
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shipping Address
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
USA

Shipping method
Express Shipping: 1-2 Business days with the expected delivery time of an additional 1-2 days depending on where you are located and the time the order is shipped

Project Type Unit Price Qty. SubTotal
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PhotoCD Pre-Purchase $99.95 1 $99.95
Products total: 99.95
Express Shipping: 0.00
Tax: 0.00
Order total: 99.95

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter