Photo of the DIS Team in Esquire magazine!

Ugh...that article though. My eyes rolled so far into the back of my head that I could see what I was thinking.

It was pretty poorly written, but I can't disagree with the overall sentiment. It's basically exactly how we all feel about the land in our house...it's mostly a let down. I did the Cantina once. That was enough for me.

It was pretty poorly written, but I can't disagree with the overall sentiment. It's basically exactly how we all feel about the land in our house...it's mostly a let down. I did the Cantina once. That was enough for me.

Have to say, it looks like it's more about food, drink, and shopping than anything else.

Has anyone checked to see if this is in the paper version of the magazine (if they still print a paper version)? My mom wants to know.
You mean things used to printed on PAPER???? :)'

Sorry - couldn't resist. I honestly don't know, Tom - they do show a paper subscriabable version on Amazon, but have no idea if this was in there or not. For your Mom's sake, I hope so - I think it's cute she wants a pic of her son - 15 minutes of fame, and all.

BTW - I just stopped getting the print version of my local newspaper last year - and not because I didn't want it anymore - because it was always late, and a lot of times - not even delivered. I still miss it, and I do NOT enjoy reading it online!!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!