Photo of the DIS Team in Esquire magazine!

hertamaniac

Dis Veteran

• DLgal

DIS Veteran
    Ugh...that article though. My eyes rolled so far into the back of my head that I could see what I was thinking.
    It was pretty poorly written, but I can't disagree with the overall sentiment. It's basically exactly how we all feel about the land in our house...it's mostly a let down. I did the Cantina once. That was enough for me.

• jkl2000

Earning My Ears
    It was pretty poorly written, but I can't disagree with the overall sentiment. It's basically exactly how we all feel about the land in our house...it's mostly a let down. I did the Cantina once. That was enough for me.
    Have to say, it looks like it's more about food, drink, and shopping than anything else.

• SorcererHeidi

Sorcerer please cast forever love spell for me
    Has anyone checked to see if this is in the paper version of the magazine (if they still print a paper version)? My mom wants to know.
    You mean things used to printed on PAPER???? :)'

Sorry - couldn't resist. I honestly don't know, Tom - they do show a paper subscriabable version on Amazon, but have no idea if this was in there or not. For your Mom's sake, I hope so - I think it's cute she wants a pic of her son - 15 minutes of fame, and all.

BTW - I just stopped getting the print version of my local newspaper last year - and not because I didn't want it anymore - because it was always late, and a lot of times - not even delivered. I still miss it, and I do NOT enjoy reading it online!!

Last edited:

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.

du-sidebar-show-notes

ORLANDO SHOW

UNIVERSAL SHOW

CONNECTING WITH WALT

DREAMS SHOW

DISNEYLAND SHOW