Pet Swap 2012~On its way to you!!

So...tomorrow we're headed down to Disney World & Universal for 10 days!!:yay:
Traci (mycutiepatooties) will be keeping an eye on this swap for me while I'm gone. She is an awesome swapper & hostess, and she can answer any of your questions or concerns. Thanks so much Traci!!!:hug:

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!!!:)

Love all the furbaby photos!!!

I would like some opinions on my letter for the Meow group. Is the cat too bit? Is it too plain?
IMG_0865.jpg

Thanks!

Love all the furbaby photos!!!

I would like some opinions on my letter for the Meow group. Is the cat too bit? Is it too plain?
IMG_0865.jpg

Thanks!

I'm filling in as "hostess" while our lovely DisneyBarlans is on vacation. No, the kitty isn't too big. I can't tell from the photo...just making sure... the letter is 2 inches right? It is a really cute font with a shadow. Generally, if you have a letter that is sandwiched between other letters (isn't at the end or beginning of the word) it's not good to hang something off the side because it messes up the spacing when you lay the letters all out together. But since yours is the last letter it's okay to have the cat on the side. I think it's really cute!::yes::

I'm filling in as "hostess" while our lovely DisneyBarlans is on vacation. No, the kitty isn't too big. I can't tell from the photo...just making sure... the letter is 2 inches right? It is a really cute font with a shadow. Generally, if you have a letter that is sandwiched between other letters (isn't at the end or beginning of the word) it's not good to hang something off the side because it messes up the spacing when you lay the letters all out together. But since yours is the last letter it's okay to have the cat on the side. I think it's really cute!::yes::

I agree with Traci...it's really cute, and since it's the last letter it'll be ok to have the kitty on the side like that. Great job!! :goodvibes

I'm baaackkk!!! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We had a great time at Disney World & Universal. Thanks so much Traci for holding down the fort while we were on vacation!:)

So, how is everyone doing? Our first check in is Nov. 30th...you can go ahead and check in now if you want. My check in-not much to report. I'll be starting my groups this week (after the laundry is done). :rotfl:

Checking in--I've picked my papers and have the letters ready to go on my gypsy.

Welcome back! I hope you had fun! I have not started yet. I just mailed out the wall art swap today so I am now focused completely on this one. I plan to start on it this week.

I have one more letter group to complete, my photo and 1 more element for my mini kit. I should be done in the next couple weeks.

I have the one letter group done and have the rest of my groups planned. I'm traveling next week for work but after that I have no more travel till Christmas so I'm hoping to get them all done before Christmas.

Checking in--I've picked my papers and have the letters ready to go on my gypsy.

Great-thanks!

Welcome back! I hope you had fun! I have not started yet. I just mailed out the wall art swap today so I am now focused completely on this one. I plan to start on it this week.

Thanks-we did!! Thanks again for keeping an eye on things for me. :)

I have one more letter group to complete, my photo and 1 more element for my mini kit. I should be done in the next couple weeks.

Great-thanks!

I have the one letter group done and have the rest of my groups planned. I'm traveling next week for work but after that I have no more travel till Christmas so I'm hoping to get them all done before Christmas.

Ok thanks for checking in!:)

Thanks everyone for the check ins!!:thumbsup2

Checking in -- I have my mini kits sketched and paper picked. I'm still trying to decide on what to do for the single elements. I have Tues and Wed off, and I'm hoping to work on these then.

Merry Christmas :santa:

Checking in--my letters are cut, I hope to get them put together and embellished by this weekend.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!:good vibes

I'm should be done this weekend. I just need to cut out my title for my mini kit and bag my groups. I'll try to get a picture up soon.

Merry Christmas :santa:

Checking in--my letters are cut, I hope to get them put together and embellished by this weekend.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!:good vibes

I'm should be done this weekend. I just need to cut out my title for my mini kit and bag my groups. I'll try to get a picture up soon.

Almost done, just need to embelish one letter and put my title together.

Thanks for the check-ins!!:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter