Pet Swap 2012~On its way to you!!

I totally forgot about about sign ups this morning!! :confused3 Please add me to the following groups:

Q
T
U
X

I'll be back later to add titles and/or elements. I'll also help fill some of the dog letter groups. I'll check back before sign ups close and see where I may be needed.

Thanks!

I totally forgot about about sign ups this morning!! :confused3 Please add me to the following groups:

Q
T
U
X

I'll be back later to add titles and/or elements. I'll also help fill some of the dog letter groups. I'll check back before sign ups close and see where I may be needed.

Thanks!

Thanks Sheila!! I'll get you added. :)
It's probably not the best time to do a swap sign up with Sandy and all. :sad2:

Since I live in Oklahoma, I can't blame Sandy. I think it was all the Halloween festivities that did me in! ;)

Yeah, I guess so! I know how you feel...Halloween was crazy here too...and COLD. We southerners don't do well with cold weather. :lmao:

Ill take group Q and U. I'll probably take couple letter groups. I'll have to take a look when I get home

Hello - I'd like join in Groups Q and R both for inches please

I would like

Group T. (Farm Animals) photo mats if no one has picked it yet.
Group U (Dogs) Title - Doggy Love
Group X (Farm Animals) Title - ?

May take some letters later.

Thanks
Pam

I'll also take a letter in groups C and D. Doesn't matter which ones.

Thank You

Ok great-got you added!:)

Great-got you added!:)

I would like

Group T. (Farm Animals) photo mats if no one has picked it yet.
Group U (Dogs) Title - Doggy Love
Group X (Farm Animals) Title - ?

May take some letters later.

Thanks
Pam

Ok great-got you added!:)

Looks like the farm animals groups were a hit!:yay:

I opened up some new element groups for farm animals & dogs since they filled up so quickly. Since there's not as much interest for letters-if you have any other ideas for element or mini kit groups, just let me know and I'll add them. :)

And spread the word to your scrapping friends that have pets so we can get this swap filled up and rolling!!:banana:

Looks like the farm animals groups were a hit!:yay:

I opened up some new element groups for farm animals & dogs since they filled up so quickly. Since there's not as much interest for letters-if you have any other ideas for element or mini kit groups, just let me know and I'll add them. :)

And spread the word to your scrapping friends that have pets so we can get this swap filled up and rolling!!:banana:

Sorry for silly newbie questions but on the 8th is when sign-ups are closed? And if the letter groups don't have enough people for the whole word then what is done?

Actually I'm going to ask to be taken out.. I am stressing about some other thing in my life right now and don't want to make a commitment I might not be able to keep. I was in Dogs (Q) Inches and Cats (R) Inches Thanks for understanding and I hope to be ok to join a group in upcoming sketch swap.
Michelle

Sorry for silly newbie questions but on the 8th is when sign-ups are closed? And if the letter groups don't have enough people for the whole word then what is done?

Yes, sign ups close on the 8th. If a letter group doesn't have at least 3 people then it'll be scratched. We usually have a couple of people help out at the end to fill those groups, and I'll take some letters too-just giving others a chance before I sign myself up. There's no silly questions here-so ask away!!:goodvibes

I'll try to help fill some groups: add me to C, D, L, W

Thanks Traci!!:)

Actually I'm going to ask to be taken out.. I am stressing about some other thing in my life right now and don't want to make a commitment I might not be able to keep. I was in Dogs (Q) Inches and Cats (R) Inches Thanks for understanding and I hope to be ok to join a group in upcoming sketch swap.
Michelle

I'm sorry to hear that Michelle. I hope everything goes ok for you. :hug:

Yes, sign ups close on the 8th. If a letter group doesn't have at least 3 people then it'll be scratched. We usually have a couple of people help out at the end to fill those groups, and I'll take some letters too-just giving others a chance before I sign myself up. There's no silly questions here-so ask away!!:goodvibes
Thanks! Just woundering because there seem to be a lot of blanks, hopefuly some more people join us. I'm excited, I'm thinking of what I'm going to do so hopfuly my letter groups get more people so it doesn't get scratched. Thanks for organizing us!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter