Permit filed for building walkway to MK from GF

I believe the permit exists. I don't believe it's to construct a walkway. I will heroin be that when The Orlando Sentinel or wdwinfo.com report it, ideally with complete information.

the site/location is GF to MK walkway, but the permit was issued by something to the effect of the stormwater division.

I'm anxiously awaiting the confirmed announcement. My only thought is, don't the floats come through that area for the Electric Water Pagent?

Yes. Which is why it was never built before and probably won't be in the future.

Actually, it seems pretty definite! There's a thread I linked above and then on other sites much more information about it.

Let's look back. They have cut the parades from MK, AK and HS, so either they will be parking the floats somewhere else or...
This will be nice if factual, but my biggest complaint with GF transportation is to/from Epcot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter