People Mag is reporting Kristen Stewart cheated with a married man?Pics on pg. 2 + 8

Actually, the word skanky has been used by FIVE other people already in this thread to describe her or their tryst:
http://www.disboards.com/search.php?searchid=30273258

Maybe try reading the whole thread? :teacher:

And you do know, that as popular as the DIS is, that the stars actually don't come here to read about themselves, right? So you don't have to worry about them having hurt feelings.

I stand behind your use of skank, I have used it multiple times in this thread and it perfectly suites Kristen. I've also said repeatedly that Rupert is a pig, a disgusting pig.

Don't worry. There have been many posts on here about what a scumbag he is. Personally, if I were to give each of them a label, he would be a scumbag pig and she would be a skanky *****. But that's just my own personal opinion.

Well said.:thumbsup2 From the pictures posted above, this doesn't look like a one time isolated thing. They look very comfortable and familiar with each other. His body is all pressed up against her on the railing and their fingers are intertwined. That's not just a quickie affair IMO, they look almost like they're in love. Disgusting.:sad2:

Well said.:thumbsup2 From the pictures posted above, this doesn't look like a one time isolated thing. They look very comfortable and familiar with each other. His body is all pressed up against her on the railing and their fingers are intertwined. That's not just a quickie affair IMO, they look almost like they're in love. Disgusting.:sad2:

Oh yeah, you can't convince me that this was a one time thing. I wonder how long it was going on. :sad2:

Again, if you read the thread, you will read that many people also had choice words about him, too. So, before YOU go around judging people, try getting informed. :sad2:

I didn't read the entire thread because I knew it would probably be a lot of Kristen bashing. Did that make me ill informed? Obviously. I was unaware of the "disgusting pig" comments for him. My bad. But I didn't judge anyone. I didn't like the post that said "Dip his stick into fresh skanky meat" That's the line that made me post.

And thanks for setting me straight. From now on I will make sure to read every page in a thread before I post so I can get my facts straight.

I didn't read the entire thread because I knew it would probably be a lot of Kristen bashing. Did that make me ill informed? Obviously. I was unaware of the "disgusting pig" comments for him. My bad. But I didn't judge anyone. I didn't like the post that said "Dip his stick into fresh skanky meat" That's the line that made me post.

And thanks for setting me straight. From now on I will make sure to read every page in a thread before I post so I can get my facts straight.

Great! Glad I could help. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Maybe she did it so people would find her interesting. I just wonder why anyone would be a fan of this girl, she can't act, doesn't seem to have a personality, I just don't understand. :confused3

Yes!!!!!! I am not alone. Their are others like me.

Yes!!!!!! I am not alone. Their are others like me.

Kristen said in the May or June issue of Elle that her life is so boring, she wants something to "f-ing happen to her, someone to f*** her over". Yes, she really said that. To me that implies a highly rebellious streak, she was looking to do something shocking. That's why I don't really buy her public apology to Robert Pattinson.

Kristen said in the May or June issue of Elle that her life is so boring, she wants something to "f-ing happen to her, someone to f*** her over". Yes, she really said that. To me that implies a highly rebellious streak, she was looking to do something shocking. That's why I don't really buy her public apology to Robert Pattinson.

I totally agree.

They have been exceptionally private over the years, and then all of a sudden, as engagement/marriage talk starts swirling, she gives that interview about wanting something to happen to her, and then this.

It sounds like self-sabotage to me, whether intentionally or subconsciously, she made out with a married man, in broad daylight. She is young and this event has shown that she is immature and has poor judgment, but she has been popular for years now, and certainly knows that she is followed by photogs all of the time.

I'm sure his motives were pretty simplistic in regards to his urges, but for her, I'm thinking there was something else at play here...

Interesting thread, Tiger

I'm sorry. I didn't have time to read all the posts as I didn't think I had to count the number of "skank" posts to be able to reply with my opinion.

I'm not trying to defend Kristen Stewart, just saying that I think calling her names isn't necessary. If she's a skank, than what is he? Why is everyone so quick to judge her and not him. Because she is more in the public eye? Did she make a mistake, yes. Does she feel bad? Sounds like it.

I actually called BOTH of them skanks. Nobody has given him a pass. They're both awful people.

I called them worse than skanks. And I stand by it. I have no tolerance for cheaters.

Also, "fresh skanky meat" is totally off base. Nothing fresh about KS.

I'll be honest, I really don't know much about her, but she always struck me as a "skank" even before this story :lmao:

I called them worse than skanks. And I stand by it. I have no tolerance for cheaters.

its a little stinky... ewww my god why were her pants falling down in those pictures?! it makes me wonder if there were some pictures that they are holding back. that is disgusting.

It's going to make the premiere of Breaking Dawn Part II very awkward when Robert Pattinson shows up with Ashley Greene (or some other girl) on his arm.

To me, it implies EVEN SHE is aware of how boring she is. :lmao:

:rotfl2:Good one!

Though apparently Rupert Sanders feels she's quite interesting:

.Next.Wonderwall, Thursday, July 26, 2012, 2:28pm (PDT)

By Chris Gardner

"She's got this rebellious, primal, edgy thing going on."

So said Rupert Sanders about his "Snow White and the Huntsman" star Kristen Stewart when Wonderwall sat down with the director in May to discuss his feature film debut. And while the married father of two was offering his professional opinion of the 22-year-old actress he picked to topline the action epic "Snow White and the Huntsman," it seemed clear that his affections for Stewart extended beyond her skills onscreen. The two even seemed a bit flirty in between junket interviews at Arundel Castle in England. On a break, Stewart walked into a tent where Sanders was being interviewed to pass a ladybug that had been sitting on her fingers for several hours onto Sanders' jacket for "good luck."

"She's obviously very beautiful. … And she's just a ballsy, defiant girl," Sanders gushed to Wonderwall. “And [Kristen] has these amazing eyes, which we haven't really seen because they've been behind contact lenses in her most famous role."

http://video.nz.msn.com/watch/video...upert-sanders-on-her-rebelliousness/26p75jzu2

http://video.nz.msn.com/watch/video...pkey=4cb087b2-99a9-4507-80fd-ee1e79f6eb85||||

http://collider.com/rupert-sanders-snow-white-and-the-huntsman-interview/153215/
As you got to know her and work with her, what were the discoveries you made about Kristen Stewart, as an actress, especially with how people perceive her from the Twilight Saga movies?

SANDERS: I think what I realized is that she’s such a good actor that everyone thinks she’s Bella Swan. They believe that that’s her. Obviously, an actor is playing a role. She is nothing like Bella. And, I got on really well with Kristen. It was great. As I was writing stuff, she was there. We had a lot of conversations, seeing through her eyes. We really hard on developing that character together. I was just amazed at her talent, really. She’s incredibly good at her craft. She’s incredibly instinctive. She’s incredibly intuitive. She will overcome fear, like no one I’ve met, when it comes to it. She didn’t really want to ride a horse. She had a bad horse-riding accident, as a kid. When you’re riding fast on a horse, with 200 others soldiers on horses riding behind you, through surf on a beach, that’s terrifying. She really went there. She crafted the accent, and it’s flawless. She’s a stunning actor. I saw her first in Panic Room. Then, I saw her again in Into the Wild. I loved her in The Runaways. I loved her in Welcome to the Rileys. I think she’s going to be incredible in On the Road. She’s a great actor, and people just go, “Twilight girl,” which is a testament to her. She’s kept this pipeline of interesting projects going on the side, so she’s not just going to be that girl, forever more. She’s a great actor and she’s made incredibly shrewd decisions for someone who’s half my age.

its a little stinky... ewww my god why were her pants falling down in those pictures?!

:scratchin When you both point that out, okay I take back the word "fresh." :rotfl:

:rotfl2:

Hmmmm. Sounds like Sanders has admired her from afar for a very long time. I bet he persued her endlessly.

He sounds like he was pretty blown away by her. I personally don't see what he does in her, acting-wise.

The whole thing is disgusting. He calls her, they meet up at an abadoned parking lot and then drive to a public walking trail park. It was all done in broad daylight and was planned out. They acted completely at ease with one another, hugging, embracing, kissing, lacing their fingers together. It really doesn't paint a "momentary indiscretion" scenario in my book.

I'll bet when they both realized the story was going to hit, Rupert realized he had more to lose (wife, kids, job!) so he decided to cut ties with Kristen. She probably would've continued the affair if he agreed. I'm just speculating of course but I don't get the vibe that she's truly sorry, only sorry that she got caught. Which again, like someone else said here earlier, makes me think she wanted to get caught. She's always been so private and secretive about her relationship with Robert Pattinson. It doesn't add up.:confused3

He sounds like he was pretty blown away by her. I personally don't see what he does in her, acting-wise.

The whole thing is disgusting. He calls her, they meet up at an abadoned parking lot and then drive to a public walking trail park. It was all done in broad daylight and was planned out. They acted completely at ease with one another, hugging, embracing, kissing, lacing their fingers together. It really doesn't paint a "momentary indiscretion" scenario in my book.

I'll bet when they both realized the story was going to hit, Rupert realized he had more to lose (wife, kids, job!) so he decided to cut ties with Kristen. She probably would've continued the affair if he agreed. I'm just speculating of course but I don't get the vibe that she's truly sorry, only sorry that she got caught. Which again, like someone else said here earlier, makes me think she wanted to get caught. She's always been so private and secretive about her relationship with Robert Pattinson. It doesn't add up.:confused3

She looked truly happy in those photos. I can imagine a woman that was pursued endlessly. I can also see her being a bit naive, considering she has been in a relationship since the age of 18. Having a handsome older man constantly trying to seduce you.....well......may very well be seductive.

I'm not going to cast stones at her, I feel she is just as much a victim as Sander's wife and Rupert.

She looked truly happy in those photos. I can imagine a woman that was pursued endlessly. I can also see her being a bit naive, considering she has been in a relationship since the age of 18. Having a handsome older man constantly trying to seduce you.....well......may very well be seductive.

I'm not going to cast stones at her, I feel she is just as much a victim as Sander's wife and Rupert.

:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter