People Mag is reporting Kristen Stewart cheated with a married man?Pics on pg. 2 + 8

Elinor Dashwood

DIS Veteran
Yikes. I don't know if it's true or not, (I hope not, he's a married man!) but generally doesn't People Magazine verify their stories thoroughly?

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20614660,00.html

Kristen Stewart Cheats on Robert Pattinson with Married Director: Sources
Tuesday July 24, 2012 07:55 PM EDT

Kristen Stewart

George Pimentel/WireImage

The relationship between Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson has been rocked by the revelation that the actress had a brief fling with a married director, sources tell PEOPLE.

"Kristen is absolutely devastated," says one source. "It was a mistake and a complete lapse in judgment."

The hookup with Stewart's Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders occurred recently, the source says.

"She wasn't having an affair with Rupert. It was just a fleeting moment that shouldn't have happened," says the source. "She never meant to hurt anyone. She's a good person who just made a bad choice."

A rep for Sanders, who is married and has two children, could not be reached for comment. A rep for Stewart had no comment.

Stewart, 22, and Pattinson, 26, were all laughs just days ago at Comic-Con, even joking about their on-camera smooching scenes.

The pair met on the first Twilight set and reports began almost immediately that they were a a couple.

After being initially coy, they have become increasingly open about their relationship.

And it's being reported in US Weekly with pictures apparently:

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...ewart-robert-pattinson-rupert-sanders-2012247

shocking!
ok, not really. Why is this news?

I long for the days when people can sleep with whoever they like and NO ONE cares!!! Sleep with men, women, gay men, gay women, multiple women, multiple men. Who cares as long as it all parties are ok with it?

He wasn't married, just imprinted upon someone else. How does cheating play out in a vampire relationship, anyway?

shocking!

I long for the days when people can sleep with whoever they like and NO ONE cares!!! Sleep with men, women, gay men, gay women, multiple women, multiple men. Who cares as long as it all parties are ok with it?

Well I have a hard time believing his wife was ok with it.:eek:

is she showing emotion in these pictures? Does she ever show emotion?

is she showing emotion in these pictures? Does she ever show emotion?

1343181740_kristen-stewart-robert-pattinson-467.jpg

Ok...I just read these horrific books 2 weeks ago just to see what all the hype was about, and I'm totally laughing at the comments here. You guys are a riot! << snicker...imprinted...omg >> I refuse to watch the movies, and I'm getting a little tired of all the SparkleTwits out there.

Ever wonder how art imitates life, or vice versa? I think this Kristen has a hard time differentiating her roles from her real life and kind of blurs the lines. Even so...she's not that good of an actress to pull it off convincingly. She's not the first actress to have an indiscretion, and at least she has the grace to be embarrassed about it and remorseful, rather than defiant and rude. Gotta give her credit for it. Then again...you probably wouldn't have noticed since it's difficult for us to judge emotion.

In addition, let's face it...she probably just gave the director a quick kiss goodbye on the cheek, People magazine sensationalized it as a hot torrid affair, and now she's gotta do damage control.

You know, this thing is more engaging than the stupid books were. Bonus!

she's a terrible actress. senior year of college after a rough night my roommates would pop it in and we'd feel better about our lives knowing we were a. not bella swan and b. had more than the emotional range of a teaspoon, unlike kristen stewart. twilight makes for a good PSA of what not to do in a relationship. kinda like a do the COMPLETE OPPOSITE of everything in this book :rotfl:

shocking!

Well, this may be a total shot in the dark, but I'm guessing (if it's true) his wife may not have been ok with it. :lmao:

Well, this may be a total shot in the dark, but I'm guessing (if it's true) his wife may not have been ok with it. :lmao:

While it may have been headline news to his wife, ;) this is really no one else's business except to all the parties involved.

Yikes. I don't know if it's true or not, (I hope not, he's a married man!) but generally doesn't People Magazine verify their stories thoroughly?

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20614660,00.html

And it's being reported in US Weekly with pictures apparently:

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...ewart-robert-pattinson-rupert-sanders-2012247

I feel generally People is the best source for real info although I am also a HUGE fan of TMZ and Radaronline. I also read this earlier I am sure it will flood the media although I am not sure it will take much away from what is going on with the Jacksons or what things Tom, Katie are up to in their new single lives. popcorn::

Feeling old, because I have NEVER heard of these "celebrities".:confused3:confused3:confused3:
Sherman Hemsley, Chad Evertt and Sally Ride I have heard of.:worried:

That is one classy lady. Takes a special kind of skank to sleep with a married man. Hope Patterson dumps her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter