People Mag is reporting Kristen Stewart cheated with a married man?Pics on pg. 2 + 8

The horror.

Funny...isn't it just a short while until Twilight ad nauseum comes out? Enough time for the drama and the heartache and the makeup right before the big day? hmmm....

I guess another thing that really bothers me is the fact that he directed this movie (SWATH) and his wife and kids are in the movie (correct?) So, it should me a family treasure for them and now it becomes a constant reminder of what a ******* the father is and what a slut KS is.

Just ticks me off for that family/kids. :(

I guess another thing that really bothers me is the fact that he directed this movie (SWATH) and his wife and kids are in the movie (correct?) So, it should me a family treasure for them and now it becomes a constant reminder of what a ******* the father is and what a slut KS is.

Just ticks me off for that family/kids. :(

I know. It's awful that Kristen is in the movie with his family now. I don't think his wife will be in any hurry to buy the DVD. It's going to forever be associated with those two skanks. Also, if I were Chris Hemsworth's wife, I'd make sure I was on set when they film the sequel for Snow White.....:rolleyes1

Kristen, you've pulled off an amazing transformation....human to vampire to trampire. Nice job sweetie.

I know. It's awful that Kristen is in the movie with his family now. I don't think his wife will be in any hurry to buy the DVD. It's going to forever be associated with those two skanks. Also, if I were Chris Hemsworth's wife, I'd make sure I was on set when they film the sequel for Snow White.....:rolleyes1

Kristen, you've pulled off an amazing transformation....human to vampire to trampire. Nice job sweetie.

I trust Chris Hemsworth not to cheat... He has better taste then that!

Doesn't anybody else think that it's not the place of the press to report something like this publicly and blow up people's relationships & humiliate people in public? I don't see what purpose got served by printing this "news" other than making $$ for photographers, newspapers, etc.

I'm not saying the cheating was at all okay by any means. I just don't think the public was served by this being reported & had no need to know. I think innocent people really got hurt by having this run up the flagpole in front of everyone.

BTW, I only know the one actor from the Harry Potter movie, so I don't have some kind of fan bias on this. I know they're the Twilight people, but that's the end of my info on them.

No it really isn't any else business who is cheating on who. Celebs know they are "followed" and should also keep on mind if they commit any indiscretions they would be seen doing it (and for goodness sake why do the cheaters send texts..do they really think those will never be seen?) and since they know they are a public figure they might not want to be kissing/hugging in any sort of public area.

Although really it's no different from a non celeb situation where Susie sees Jane's husband John kissing Ann and then tells Jane (or tells everyone else and it gets back to Jane). Even non celebs have people outside the relationships stepping in and reporting and "outing" cheaters too.

Doesn't anybody else think that it's not the place of the press to report something like this publicly and blow up people's relationships & humiliate people in public? I don't see what purpose got served by printing this "news" other than making $$ for photographers, newspapers, etc.

I'm not saying the cheating was at all okay by any means. I just don't think the public was served by this being reported & had no need to know. I think innocent people really got hurt by having this run up the flagpole in front of everyone.

BTW, I only know the one actor from the Harry Potter movie, so I don't have some kind of fan bias on this. I know they're the Twilight people, but that's the end of my info on them.

Unless the paparazzi following them in a high-speed car chase or tresspassing on their property, I don't have a problem with them being photographed and published being naughty. Their own fault.

A one night stand is a "mistake"..."poor judgment"...those two skanks were snuggling and going out together to eat and cuddle.

That's an affair.

I agree. I highly doubt this was a one time affair. They just happened to meet up, in broad daylight mind you, in a deserted parking lot to make out. Then head to a public walking trail for some more kissing and canoodling. I really have a hard time believing this was a one time deal. He apparently called her, she turned her car around and met up with him at that parking lot. Sounds to me like she wanted to be caught in a way. She's been so freaking secretive about her life and now all of a sudden she's throwing caution to the wind and making out with a married man in broad daylight? Just further proof of her (and his) idiocy.

The way I see it, you never "accidentally" have sex. You might could get away with a BRIEF laps in judgement by kissing someone, but actually making out or having sex takes much longer than just a second. This means more time to think about what you are doing, your significant other, and/or your family and decide that getting your jollies in that specific moment is much more important. And don't even get me started on the idea of a person having an extended affair. Ugh. Add on the fact that the significant others in this situation seem to have found out about the affair via US Weekly or People and you will have some serious trust issues. If my husband ever had the audacity to cheat on me, the only chance he would ever have of saving our marriage would be for him to have come clean himself. If I find out some another source? Forget it. That just shows me that he didn't respect me enough to stay faithful OR to be honest.

Unless the paparazzi following them in a high-speed car chase or tresspassing on their property, I don't have a problem with them being photographed and published being naughty. Their own fault.

I'm not really worried much about the ones caught. I'm just thinking about the spouse/mate who's not involved being splashed w/ the mud, not to mention the kids.

Someone else mentioned it's not any different than a friend or acquaintance spotting cheaters and telling the spouse/mate. As painful & humiliating as that may be, it's not in the news, splashed around for somebody like me who doesn't even really know who these people are, let alone know them. Most of the time the prevalent "wisdom" about revealing a cheating spouse to a friend is stay out of it. I guess the standards are different when there's a $ to be had.

I'm just shocked. I can't believe a young star would sleep with a married director, or other co-worker. I'm sure this won't become a trend in Hollywood.

Who cares? ( or should) It in no way affects my life or any one on here. I don't condone it--but it has nothing to do with me!

Latest reports on GMA are that Pattinson moved out of their place.

A couple of his fans Tweeted death threats to Kristen if she has cheated on Rob. :sad2:

Pattinson's fans are understandably hysterically crushed by what Kirsten has done to him. :sad: :sad: :sad:

I can't believe I'm following this crap. :blush:
Busy week for the tabloids, between this & the Jacksons. :coffee:

Latest reports on GMA are that Pattinson moved out of their place.

I hope that's true, he doesn't need her cheating ways!

A couple of his fans Tweeted death threats to Kristen if she has cheated on Rob. :sad2:

Ok, that's scary and obsessed and bizarre. Geez, these people act like they KNOW them. I think those fans have officially crossed over into the land of insanity.

Pattinson's fans are understandably hysterically crushed by what Kirsten has done to him. :sad: :sad: :sad:

I'm more upset for the poor guy because it's so humiliating and so very public. I'm still shocked she offered a public apology too.

I can't believe I'm following this crap. :blush:
Busy week for the tabloids, between this & the Jacksons. :coffee:

Well, I think our disboard credit is forever tarnished...between following this AND watching the Bachelorette.....:scared: Next thing you know, people will be calling us out in other threads for not being smart or watching intelligent tv. Wait, that's already happened!:rotfl:

I trust Chris Hemsworth not to cheat... He has better taste then that!

Me too. He seems like a stand up guy.:thumbsup2

No it really isn't any else business who is cheating on who. Celebs know they are "followed" and should also keep on mind if they commit any indiscretions they would be seen doing it (and for goodness sake why do the cheaters send texts..do they really think those will never be seen?) and since they know they are a public figure they might not want to be kissing/hugging in any sort of public area.

Although really it's no different from a non celeb situation where Susie sees Jane's husband John kissing Ann and then tells Jane (or tells everyone else and it gets back to Jane). Even non celebs have people outside the relationships stepping in and reporting and "outing" cheaters too.

I agree. But when you become a movie star, that changes. Like you said, celebrities are followed incessantly. Why take the chance?? I'm telling you, I really think she wanted to get caught. For someone so guarded about her privacy and relationships, this was pretty damn ballsy.

I don't have a problem per se with them being photographed either. The only issue I take with it is that their significant others are now forced to see visible evidence. It's bad enough to cheat but to have pictures of it?!?! But it is the cheater's fault, they didn't care enough about their families, spouse, or bf. For pete's sake, they made out in one area and then drove around to a PUBLIC walking trail and kissed some more. That's not a momentary indiscretion.

The way I see it, you never "accidentally" have sex. You might could get away with a BRIEF laps in judgement by kissing someone, but actually making out or having sex takes much longer than just a second. This means more time to think about what you are doing, your significant other, and/or your family and decide that getting your jollies in that specific moment is much more important. And don't even get me started on the idea of a person having an extended affair. Ugh. Add on the fact that the significant others in this situation seem to have found out about the affair via US Weekly or People and you will have some serious trust issues. If my husband ever had the audacity to cheat on me, the only chance he would ever have of saving our marriage would be for him to have come clean himself. If I find out some another source? Forget it. That just shows me that he didn't respect me enough to stay faithful OR to be honest.

Totally agree with you.:thumbsup2 I don't think either Kristen or Rupert would've come clean were it not for the story and pictures about to break. Fools. I'd never be able to trust him again, I simply wouldn't.:mad:

I think it will be interesting when the second snow white movie starts filming. I guess the whole cast signed on so that should be fun. I guess reports are Charlize Theron is mad because she was really good friends with both Kristen and Liberty Ross. So the making of that movie should make for some interesting reads. popcorn::

I agree. But when you become a movie star, that changes. Like you said, celebrities are followed incessantly. Why take the chance?? I'm telling you, I really think she wanted to get caught. For someone so guarded about her privacy and relationships, this was pretty damn ballsy.

I totally agree. That's what gets me..you know you are a public figure then you do things publicly..how can you be shocked when caught?

I think it will be interesting when the second snow white movie starts filming. I guess the whole cast signed on so that should be fun. I guess reports are Charlize Theron is mad because she was really good friends with both Kristen and Liberty Ross. So the making of that movie should make for some interesting reads. popcorn::

What an awkward set THAT will be, right? I keep wondering if they'll replace him as director now. I read too that Charlize Theron is pretty angry with Kristen. I'll bet everyone from Snow White is analyzing the time they all spent on set together to see if they recall anything inappropriate between Kristen and Rupert.

I totally agree. That's what gets me..you know you are a public figure then you do things publicly..how can you be shocked when caught?

:sad2: I know. Because of their stupid actions, now the people they claim to love most are suffering. Idiots. I think at the time Kristen couldn't have cared less if they were caught, why else would you go out in broad daylight to make out with a married man?? I read that Robert Pattinson feels more strongly for her than she does for him and wanted to marry her. So my guess is this is her way out now.:sad2:

This keeps getting more disgusting IMO. Now it's being reported that Kristen took Rupert's little girl out for ice cream the end of May. Why would she be taking his daughter out for ice cream?? I think it's further proof that her "momentary indiscretion" was more than that.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ughter-ice-cream-TWO-months-ago.html?ITO=1490

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/07/kristen-stewart-affair-married-director-took-kids-out

Whoa, if that is true not cool

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter