PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

No produce offer for me but I did get the milk offer. I don't buy a lot of produce at Superstore, mainly Costco, so that may be why. Did anyone else get the PC Insiders fuel offer last week? I filled up 3 times and no bonus points, even after waiting the 72 hours it said it could take to post.

I used the Spend $25 get 8000 points offer that I had last night . With the milk offer and a free run egg offer I had, I spent $36.85 after tax and earned 10,733 pts.
Now that our Disney trip is paid for ( Next Friday !!!!) I am focusing on getting enough points for a bonus redemption at Christmas. I have 118,000. I’m hoping I can get to 200,000 by December but I think that would take some really good offers .

Just back from Shoppers. spent $97.28 gets 32100 points. I will take that return. So much better than AM lately. All things we needed, and most on sale. Had 20x for milk, but did not need it as today was 20x wus 50. Our store does not have much for groceries, so when I can get this its a nice turn. Even bought liners for the wife.:duck:

So one more reason to like pcp more than AM. Looked over my receipt and saw that it was missing the 5000 for using my MC. Submitted an inquiry. and just received the email that they see the missing points and have added them. In under an hour. So total 37100 today. big return and more than AM.
Still do AM but have been getting better returns here.

So one more reason to like pcp more than AM. Looked over my receipt and saw that it was missing the 5000 for using my MC. Submitted an inquiry. and just received the email that they see the missing points and have added them. In under an hour. So total 37100 today. big return and more than AM.
Still do AM but have been getting better returns here.
My MC points always show up 3-5 days after the transaction.

My milk 20x offer didn't post and an in-store offer of buy 2 dove body wash/degree deodorant for 2000 points didn't post.

We'll see how long it takes for the missing points inquiry to post them to my account.

My offers have been awful for the last 4 months. I cleared out my account in August for Disney Cards for our trip to WDW. Since then I have earned 39000 points and I easily spend $100 a week at Zehrs ( I had $300 in Disney gift cards from Jan- Aug so a big drop)

My offers have been awful for the last 4 months. I cleared out my account in August for Disney Cards for our trip to WDW. Since then I have earned 39000 points and I easily spend $100 a week at Zehrs ( I had $300 in Disney gift cards from Jan- Aug so a big drop)

My grocery offers have been basically non-existent. Most of my points have been coming from Shoppers for the past several months. But there is only so much I can stock up on at Shoppers. I have been trying to do most of my groceries at Superstore instead of at Walmart, to try to trigger a threshold offer or at least more targeted offers.

I find that I really have to make sure I’m using my offers or scouring the flyer to get any points at Superstore for PC Points. We earn more on gas it seems than grocery sometimes! We definitely get the bigger point shops from Shoppers. There have been so many 20X points offers and promotions that I have a hard time shopping there if that’s not the case. You just have to take advantage of the weeks when there are lots of point offers in the flyer.

I also get the bulk of my points from Shopper's. I do get some gas offers...but we usually fill up at Shell ( hubby likes shell gas for his truck ) and Costco. I will fill up at Superstore or No Frills if I have an offer. I don't get offers often anymore for fuel. So the bulk of my points come from Shopper's. I will try to do some of my groceries there...but it is mostly toiletries, otc and makeup / skin care that I get at Shopper's. I'll just keep plugging away at them :blush:

Well...i got my shop in at Shopper's on Saturday. I had to toss in one kit kat bar ( which one of the teenage boys happily ate ) to get to the 50.00 threshold. I had a few items I was needing again. So it was an easy one to get to. I got 15,000 points. Not as good as other times...but i'll take it.
Went to Superstore...and netted another 6,800 points from groceries. That was a good week for us. there for offers.

So for a total this weekend...I received 21.00 worth of points.
I'm also now at 262.00 of my 500.00 goal on cosmetics, skincare and fragrance for a bonus of 110,000 points back By Nov 30. Seems there are one or two more items that I an needing to buy again, as they are getting empty...so I'm hoping to be able to hit that target.

My shoppers is actually really great! They have essentially everything other than meats and produce. I go there first and then hit up superstore and sobeys. Our airmiles offers are not as good as ON, so it makes more sense on my returns to go to shoppers as I will get at least $15 worth of points each week.

Good Morning all, Its Vote Day.
I dont worry about who you vote for , but please cast one today if you did not get out to the advance polls.
Remember,,, There were lots of brave men and women who fought and continue to so you could mark a simple X.
Thank You.
You bet your mouse ears I'll be hustling down to those polls today! We all need to! And to make it thread relevant, I'll be stopping at SDM on the way back so I can pick up my prescription. We leave for Disney on Friday! :sunny:

Here's a really stupid question. Just got an optimum card and used it at Fortino's. Do I not get points for every purchase?

I had an Every $20 gets 6,000 points offer to use today. I earned 8,100 points and spent $20.92 pre-tax.

By the way, Shoppers did not use to round-up to the nearest dollar but I wonder if they have started now. I had an offer of 300 points for every $2 on PC cookies, as well as the $1.99 offer. I spent $3.98 on 2 packages and received the 600 points. Plus another digital offer off 400 points for every $2 on D'Italiano products. I spent $5.98 and received 1,200 points.

I know the cost of produce has become almost prohibitive but that's just outrageous! $60 in one transaction .. holy crap you would spend all weekend blanching & freezing veggies and then making massive quantities of jam :P
Usually anything that is under the produce category qualifies. So things like bagged salads, refrigerated salad dressing, bottled smoothies, apple cider. You have to be careful of Yves products because some are deli and some are produce. I spend approx. $50 a week on actual fresh fruit/veg so $60 wouldn't be a stretch....my weekly apples are around $15 alone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter