PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

Hi, have you tried using the Flipp App or Reebee App? Super easy to get the App to check prices across all flyers. Just type in your grocery item, the App will pull up your item with the prices across all the current flyers, instant price comparison! We chuck our paper flyers in the recycling right away each week. I usually do my weekly grocery list planning while on my commute...no time wasted!

I love Flipp to compare the prices between stores and price match when I can! But using it as an actual grocery list doesn't work for me. I haven't used paper flyers since I found out about Flipp a few years ago. But I still prefer to look at the flyers online and write everything down. Seeing it that way seems to make it easier for me.

I love Flipp to compare the prices between stores and price match when I can! But using it as an actual grocery list doesn't work for me. I haven't used paper flyers since I found out about Flipp a few years ago. But I still prefer to look at the flyers online and write everything down. Seeing it that way seems to make it easier for me.
I get that as I don't use Flipp as a shopping list either. I use a different app called 'AnyList' to create my grocery list and keep both open on my phone when I'm in the store.

I like AnyList as I can create a shopping list for each store that I go to. It's also possible to link AnyLists together between phones. I set my parents up this summer and mom likes it as she can add to the grocery list at home and it automatically updates Dad's list while he's out shopping. :) I like it because I can be elbow deep in cookie batter and call out, 'Hey Siri, add flour to my Superstore AnyList' and voila, it's added to my shopping list!

Quick question that I feel we have hashed out before.

Milk 20x targeted offers.

Can I still get the 20x on the milk AND 20x/$50 on my order (double dip)? Or will I only get the 20x/$50 points on the milk?

I had milk offer for last week. I needed to pick up milk on my way home last night...but I had to make a stop at home depot, pick up the dog from the groomers...then rush home to meet someone who was coming by to pick up something I had sold them on Fb marketplace. So I had to send the son to run and pick up milk somewhere else. I was a little upset that I didn't get to take advantage of such an easy offer. :guilty: But I got a new one for this week too :jumping3: So I will be using that one for sure this weekend and can probably make another 50.00 shop at Shopper's too. Gotta get the lists ready for Blue Friday and Shoppers!!!!!

Hi, have you tried using the Flipp App or Reebee App? Super easy to get the App to check prices across all flyers. Just type in your grocery item, the App will pull up your item with the prices across all the current flyers, instant price comparison! We chuck our paper flyers in the recycling right away each week. I usually do my weekly grocery list planning while on my commute...no time wasted!

I use the flip app for flyers but had NO idea I could search things!!!! This week the point offers for superstore are not good. Even my offers are not that great. Oh well maybe next week will be better. I have been enjoying the grocery pick up at superstore though. I do the order and hubby grabs it Friday night after work. Saves me time from going grocery shopping on my one day off.

I haven't tried doing this. Do you key in a code from the GC onto a website?

Just purchased our first WDW GC using our PC points for next September's trip . :D

Here is the website: https://www.disneygiftcard.com/

Create your account.
On the back of gift card, remove the sticker that covers the PIN number.
Then go to Manage Cards at the top, click Transfer Balance.
"Click here to a add a card"
Give the card a name i.e. #1, then enter the numbers from the back
Your card will then be registered on the site and you can see the balance in CDN and US funds.

Then you can start to add more cards to the site and transfer them to a main card i.e. #1, until you hit $1000 CDN. As you can see, I've started onto Card #2 now.

But always keep a few spare cards stored on the website (and the hard gift card) in case you lose them and need to go on the website and transfer your online balance to a new card :)

I went so far as to cancel my weekly paper once I found Flipp as the flyers were about all I found time to read on a regular basis.

Thanks! I think I'll use it to check the current balance on my cards but am not sure I want to actually transfer them, etc.

If I do decide to enter them to my account, does it remove the balance from the actual plastic card? If I do that, how do I use the $$ once I get to Disney and want to apply the funds against my room charges?

Thanks! I think I'll use it to check the current balance on my cards but am not sure I want to actually transfer them, etc.

If I do decide to enter them to my account, does it remove the balance from the actual plastic card? If I do that, how do I use the $$ once I get to Disney and want to apply the funds against my room charges?

Yes, it removes from that card and puts it onto the MAIN card you are transferring to.
You would just need carry the card(s) that have your balances on them.
I haven't done it yet, but many have. I believe you can pay off the balance at the front desk with the card.

Yes, it removes from that card and puts it onto the MAIN card you are transferring to.
You would just need carry the card(s) that have your balances on them.
I haven't done it yet, but many have. I believe you can pay off the balance at the front desk with the card.
Thanks!

Sorry, one more question. I currently have 1 Disney GC purchased for our trip next Sept. Can I use that one as my Main card and transfer other cards onto it? Is that how it works? When I go I just take the 1 card with me that I have transferred other funds onto?

Even though it was created with $50 on it, I can increase it to $1000CDN?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter