PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

I am still fairly new to optimizing PC Optimum points. I just got an offer to spend $60 at Shoppers tomorrow to earn 20,000 points. Is that a good offer? Or should I wait?

I usually have trouble hitting $50-60 at Shoppers but think I can manage it in the next 1-2 months as I need a few higher priced things.
If you spend $60 you are getting $20 worth of points but every item you're buying you're paying full price for.

Personally I don't like the Shoppers offers that fall on a Friday because Fridays are between flyers at Shoppers (one ends Thurs, next one doesn't start until Saturday) so for me, spending $60 at Shoppers paying full price for every item greatly reduces the value as Shoppers for me is more expensive than other stores i can go to.

I am pleasantly surprised to see that our No Frills now has express order pick up!!! I knew that other stores in the bigger centers have that option, but I never thought out little store would ever get it. I prefer to buy my fresh produce there than at Superstore!!! AND it's super close to my house to boot. No running across the city to go to Superstore.

I might have to try and place a small order to see how well it goes!

Hoping to do a shop this weekend at Shoppers. I have a few items on our list again. All those points add up ;)
Good luck! I have done pick ups from a couple of No Frills. My favourite is the smallest of the bunch. They ALWAYS call me prior to pickup to go over my order. This allows me to confirm/reject substitutions and even add at the last minute. The pickers are great at reading my notes, too-yellow, not green, bananas, peppers without 'wrinkles' etc. This week, I couldn't find what I was looking for and added that to the substitutions box, and got exactly what I wanted. It's little further for me to travel, but well worth it.

This is too late for you this time but Shoppers Drug Mart will let you buy anything in the store (at least around here), including gift cards. Walmart had wrap over their gift cards.

I didn’t even think to use the offer at Shoppers, only at RCSS. Will keep this in mind next time! Thx!

If you spend $60 you are getting $20 worth of points but every item you're buying you're paying full price for.

Personally I don't like the Shoppers offers that fall on a Friday because Fridays are between flyers at Shoppers (one ends Thurs, next one doesn't start until Saturday) so for me, spending $60 at Shoppers paying full price for every item greatly reduces the value as Shoppers for me is more expensive than other stores i can go to.

Thanks! That was helpful :)

That is why I only shop at SDM on Saturday/Sundays with the new flyers. I spent $60 today and earned over 21,000 points. I gotta get back into the game!

So not sure who else got it,,,but checking my points tonight and my offers before I saved, It was showing me my offers for next week. They all said coming soon. Lets me plan a little bit.
I noticed the same thing on ast week when I checked mate Wed evening. You’re right @mort1331 that it’s great for planning. It also helped me know which offers to save.

Going hunting over my lunch break for some flowers. I'm going to use some of my points and buy a few flowers for a couple of pots for summer in the back yard. I am needing just a couple of pots of flowers to enjoy in my backyard this summer.

So not sure who else got it,,,but checking my points tonight and my offers before I saved, It was showing me my offers for next week. They all said coming soon. Lets me plan a little bit.
I noticed the same thing on ast week when I checked mate Wed evening. You’re right @mort1331 that it’s great for planning. It also helped me know which offers to save.
I intended to do it this week as I had more than 4 offers I wanted to carry over (hoping to see if one would show in this weeks batch). Of course, I forgot to get back to the app to save :headache:

Weird thing happened today.

I had a "spend $75, get 20x offer" in my digital offers.

Got all the things on my list and ended up at $76.64 before tax. Went to pay. Got caught up in the conversation and forgot to check I was over $75 pre-tax.

Checked in the car and my total was $74.64 before tax. One item was $2 cheaper than posted on the shelf. But I got the 20x on the receipt! Then I looked in the app and the points showed up there too!

Strangely, my 20x offer is still showing as valid in the app too.

Isn't that weird? Has that happened to anyone else? I feel so lucky it turned out the way it did. My skills are a bit dull after all this time.

Weird thing happened today.

I had a "spend $75, get 20x offer" in my digital offers.

Got all the things on my list and ended up at $76.64 before tax. Went to pay. Got caught up in the conversation and forgot to check I was over $75 pre-tax.

Checked in the car and my total was $74.64 before tax. One item was $2 cheaper than posted on the shelf. But I got the 20x on the receipt! Then I looked in the app and the points showed up there too!

Strangely, my 20x offer is still showing as valid in the app too.

Isn't that weird? Has that happened to anyone else? I feel so lucky it turned out the way it did. My skills are a bit dull after all this time.

was there a flyer offer? like a spend 50$/earn 20x the points?

I had a 4500 points for $30 Netflix gift card. I bought $120 and paid until the end of the year netting 18,000 .. not like Netflix ever goes on sale so I’m happy with this one

Is that a personal offer? because it sounds like something I'd be interested in doing :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter