PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

i have a nice long list of things i need from shoppers, since this week is bonus redemption week.

except, the offer ended yesterday! ugh.

Been there, done that. I was meaning to go in as well, but didn't get in.
I have a couple things to pick up, so I'll get those again since I got a 20X the points on a 50.00 offer.

Been there, done that. I was meaning to go in as well, but didn't get in.
I have a couple things to pick up, so I'll get those again since I got a 20X the points on a 50.00 offer.

yup, it happens to us all! the good thing with PC points is there’s always another offer around the corner

yup, it happens to us all! the good thing with PC points is there’s always another offer around the corner
I forgot to save mine a couple of weeks ago and I am waiting and waiting for them to give it to me again but so far they haven't. Don't they know that I want to earn points for my Red Rose Tea?

I forgot to save mine a couple of weeks ago and I am waiting and waiting for them to give it to me again but so far they haven't. Don't they know that I want to earn points for my Red Rose Tea?
Have you tried buying it again over a few weeks , that might help trigger the points offer again. That worked for me when I forgot to save my Tassimo offer. Now that’s the first offer I save, lol.

Woohoo! I got my fav offer!

For every $8 spent on hot or chilled ready-to-go meals get 1600 points

I usually get the $15 9-piece fried chicken and large taters and buy an extra piece of chicken to hit $16 (3200 pts)

I'm a loser LOL

Their scalloped potatoes are really good.

this week at superstore (at least superstore in the west!), there’s a great offer: 25,000 points for every 100$ spent on home, electronics, health, pharmacy, cosmetics, baby, clothing, and gardening products.

it’s not quite as good as the 20x the points events at shoppers, but it’s a decent return! especially for anyone still picking up gardening gear :)

I have the pc MasterCard attached to my optimum but my husband just got his own MasterCard. I cannot figure out how to attach his card to my optimum number. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter