Payless Shoes 50%off Coupon 10/29 & 10/30

LisaNJ25

DIS Veteran<br><font color=aqua>I paid $300 back i
wohoo.. glad everyone got some good deals... I have to make it there tomorrow.

java

<font color=darkorchid>I am embracing the Turkey B
Got brown sneakers for ds and dd found a pair of plaid sneakers that she liked. A pair of shoelaces and we were out of there for $24!:banana:Thank you OP!

MickeyMomOfThree

DIS Veteran
So all you need is the code or do yo uhave to actually print it out. I am out of ink so if it's jsut the code I will write it down. If I need to print I will make a run to DH's office in the morning. Boots are needed here too, so thanks for the heads up. :cool1:

HLAuburn

DIS Veteran
So all you need is the code or do yo uhave to actually print it out. I am out of ink so if it's jsut the code I will write it down. If I need to print I will make a run to DH's office in the morning. Boots are needed here too, so thanks for the heads up. :cool1:
You can text "OPRAHSHOW" to 242424 and they'll text you back with the code. I just had to show them the code on my phone...really they just glanced at the message. :)

I got a cute pair of boots and a pair of flats for me and a pair of shoes for DD for about $35! I'm happy! Thanks for posting :goodvibes

Aimeedyan

DIS Veteran
Thanks! I haven't bought Payless shoes in years (they typically hurt my feet) but they have some cute styles, and some new designers, so I will stop by there tomorrow!

Shleedogg

DIS Veteran
thank you so much for posting this! I got 2 pairs for DD and a pair for me all for $11!!

• Bren's Mom

DIS Veteran
    I just came from my Payless. FYI, the employees at mine were very proactive about asking people if they had a coupon...and also informing them that with the texted code you get 50% off 2 items max...but with the printed coupon you get 50% off your total order, as many items as you want.

I got a pair of work boots, sneakers for dss (men's size), dress shoes and sneakers in the next size up for ds...for $40 and change. :thumbsup2

HLAuburn

DIS Veteran
    I just came from my Payless. FYI, the employees at mine were very proactive about asking people if they had a coupon...and also informing them that with the texted code you get 50% off 2 items max...but with the printed coupon you get 50% off your total order, as many items as you want.

I got a pair of work boots, sneakers for dss (men's size), dress shoes and sneakers in the next size up for ds...for $40 and change. :thumbsup2
    Hmm, I had the text message code and I got 50% off my entire order, which was 4 items. :confused3 Maybe it depends on the store.

Bren's Mom

DIS Veteran
    Hmm, I had the text message code and I got 50% off my entire order, which was 4 items. :confused3 Maybe it depends on the store.
    I'm sure it does depend on the store. I didn't say that would occur everywhere, just wanted people to be aware of the possibility. :goodvibes

• Aimeedyan

DIS Veteran
    I stopped by there this afternoon and got a pair of ballet flats (on sale for $9) and a necklace (on sale for $4) so both were $7 after the coupon. Not bad!

(My cashier said she had to actually see the text but didn't mention a limit)

jemgumby

DIS Veteran
    Just got home from my Payless Trip.....My total before the coupon was $244 and after I paid $133.....in that was including a pair of boots that would have been $44 by themselves. All in all I got 11 pair of shoes including about 4 pairs for DD......Before you judge me I haven't bought shoes for myself in over a year sooooo I was needing some really bad!!!!! I also got DD a pair of shoes that were on clearance for 5 and got them for 2.50!!!!

Hannathy

<font color=darkorchid>When I stop laughing I will
    Just got back and got 4 pairs for my DD17 and 1 for myself for $60.35 ! I have never seen our Payless so crowded, but they had a really speedy girl on the register and the line was moving very fast.

this came at a very good time going into winter, she really needed school shoes, thank you Oprah Show and Payless!

summerrluvv

<font color=darkorchid>Work Hard. Have Fun.<br><f
    I went today and got DD some light up pink princess ugg type boots..never would've paid the $30 full price for them! Some princess slippers, 3 pairs of tights (great deal on those!), 3 pairs or trouser socks for me, and a pack of socks for DS (I hate their older boy shoes). I spent $35.

I have noticed their prices have gone up dramatically though, so 50% is about the right price for many of their things.

Teresa Pitman

Disney Grandma
    THANK YOU! So many of these coupons don't work in Canada, so I was thrilled to find one that did. I ran over on my lunch hour and found two pairs of shoes that FIT and looked great, and a necklace I really liked - came to $36 total, including taxes!!

What would I do without the disboards?

Teresa

FINFAN

Mom to Tinkbell
    got shoes for DS speech, and a scarf for DD for Christmas...total just under $20...thanks , it was a help to not pay full price for shoes for a speech. Our Payless was also the most crowded I have ever seen and it was POURING rain and windy when I went!

4our4kids

Mouseketeer
    I spent alot but also saved alot! 7 pair of shoes, 5 boots, 1 purse, 2 hats, 1 pr tights. Spent $193, saved $225. Even replaced a pair of jazz shoes my dtr "lost" at class for $6. The big win was that the 3 girls and I all got things we needed and the best is they liked what they got! Thanks disboards!

brymolmom

DIS Veteran
    Thanks so much for posting this.

I got a pair of boots and sneakers for myself.
    1 hat for myself.
    2 pairs tights for dd's xmas stocking.
    1 pair slippers for ds's xmas stocking.
    1 purse for my bf's xmas gift.
    2 pairs of boots for nephews (called sis and asked if she needed anything)
    1 pair sneakers for niece
    1 purse for dsis's in-laws womens grab bag xmas gift.

All for $117 total - of which I'll get about $50 back from sis for her part.

And, I was also able to give a coupon to a nice woman who was just saying to her 12-ish year old girl 'sorry honey, I can't spend $35 on those'. She was SO EXCITED. I felt like I was spreading some holiday cheer.

THANKS SO MUCH! I'm doing so well on Christmas!

luvestodizz

Mouseketeer
    I bought 3 pairs of boots for my kids. I would have bought myself a pair but I need rreal good non slip type snow boots. Didn't see any like that. I saved $53.00!

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES