Payless Shoes 50%off Coupon 10/29 & 10/30

wohoo.. glad everyone got some good deals... I have to make it there tomorrow.

Got brown sneakers for ds and dd found a pair of plaid sneakers that she liked. A pair of shoelaces and we were out of there for $24!:banana:Thank you OP!

So all you need is the code or do yo uhave to actually print it out. I am out of ink so if it's jsut the code I will write it down. If I need to print I will make a run to DH's office in the morning. Boots are needed here too, so thanks for the heads up. :cool1:

So all you need is the code or do yo uhave to actually print it out. I am out of ink so if it's jsut the code I will write it down. If I need to print I will make a run to DH's office in the morning. Boots are needed here too, so thanks for the heads up. :cool1:

You can text "OPRAHSHOW" to 242424 and they'll text you back with the code. I just had to show them the code on my phone...really they just glanced at the message. :)

I got a cute pair of boots and a pair of flats for me and a pair of shoes for DD for about $35! I'm happy! Thanks for posting :goodvibes

Thanks! I haven't bought Payless shoes in years (they typically hurt my feet) but they have some cute styles, and some new designers, so I will stop by there tomorrow!

thank you so much for posting this! I got 2 pairs for DD and a pair for me all for $11!!

I just came from my Payless. FYI, the employees at mine were very proactive about asking people if they had a coupon...and also informing them that with the texted code you get 50% off 2 items max...but with the printed coupon you get 50% off your total order, as many items as you want.

I got a pair of work boots, sneakers for dss (men's size), dress shoes and sneakers in the next size up for ds...for $40 and change. :thumbsup2

I just came from my Payless. FYI, the employees at mine were very proactive about asking people if they had a coupon...and also informing them that with the texted code you get 50% off 2 items max...but with the printed coupon you get 50% off your total order, as many items as you want.

I got a pair of work boots, sneakers for dss (men's size), dress shoes and sneakers in the next size up for ds...for $40 and change. :thumbsup2

Hmm, I had the text message code and I got 50% off my entire order, which was 4 items. :confused3 Maybe it depends on the store.

Hmm, I had the text message code and I got 50% off my entire order, which was 4 items. :confused3 Maybe it depends on the store.

I'm sure it does depend on the store. I didn't say that would occur everywhere, just wanted people to be aware of the possibility. :goodvibes

I stopped by there this afternoon and got a pair of ballet flats (on sale for $9) and a necklace (on sale for $4) so both were $7 after the coupon. Not bad!

(My cashier said she had to actually see the text but didn't mention a limit)

Just got home from my Payless Trip.....My total before the coupon was $244 and after I paid $133.....in that was including a pair of boots that would have been $44 by themselves. All in all I got 11 pair of shoes including about 4 pairs for DD......Before you judge me I haven't bought shoes for myself in over a year sooooo I was needing some really bad!!!!! I also got DD a pair of shoes that were on clearance for 5 and got them for 2.50!!!!

Just got back and got 4 pairs for my DD17 and 1 for myself for $60.35 ! I have never seen our Payless so crowded, but they had a really speedy girl on the register and the line was moving very fast.

this came at a very good time going into winter, she really needed school shoes, thank you Oprah Show and Payless!

I went today and got DD some light up pink princess ugg type boots..never would've paid the $30 full price for them! Some princess slippers, 3 pairs of tights (great deal on those!), 3 pairs or trouser socks for me, and a pack of socks for DS (I hate their older boy shoes). I spent $35.

I have noticed their prices have gone up dramatically though, so 50% is about the right price for many of their things.

THANK YOU! So many of these coupons don't work in Canada, so I was thrilled to find one that did. I ran over on my lunch hour and found two pairs of shoes that FIT and looked great, and a necklace I really liked - came to $36 total, including taxes!!

What would I do without the disboards?

Teresa

got shoes for DS speech, and a scarf for DD for Christmas...total just under $20...thanks , it was a help to not pay full price for shoes for a speech. Our Payless was also the most crowded I have ever seen and it was POURING rain and windy when I went!

I spent alot but also saved alot! 7 pair of shoes, 5 boots, 1 purse, 2 hats, 1 pr tights. Spent $193, saved $225. Even replaced a pair of jazz shoes my dtr "lost" at class for $6. The big win was that the 3 girls and I all got things we needed and the best is they liked what they got! Thanks disboards!

Thanks so much for posting this.

I got a pair of boots and sneakers for myself.
1 hat for myself.
2 pairs tights for dd's xmas stocking.
1 pair slippers for ds's xmas stocking.
1 purse for my bf's xmas gift.
2 pairs of boots for nephews (called sis and asked if she needed anything)
1 pair sneakers for niece
1 purse for dsis's in-laws womens grab bag xmas gift.

All for $117 total - of which I'll get about $50 back from sis for her part.

And, I was also able to give a coupon to a nice woman who was just saying to her 12-ish year old girl 'sorry honey, I can't spend $35 on those'. She was SO EXCITED. I felt like I was spreading some holiday cheer.

THANKS SO MUCH! I'm doing so well on Christmas!

I bought 3 pairs of boots for my kids. I would have bought myself a pair but I need rreal good non slip type snow boots. Didn't see any like that. I saved $53.00!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter