Payless Shoes 50%off Coupon 10/29 & 10/30

Thanks LisaNJ25--I've been looking for Ugg-type boots for DD and got a pair for $8! Found a pair of comfy shoes for myself for $8 as well :thumbsup2.

DD was at a Halloween party when I found out about this deal at 8 pm and I wanted her to come with me. So we got to the store just 15 minutes before it closed and didn't have much time to look. There were other people there buying 5+ boxes. The cashier scared us when we were in line by announcing "No more coupons" but he meant that today was the last day--I knew that! Why else would I be in the mall at 9:30 at night?

Thanks again for the heads-up!

I took DD over and the silly thing couldn't even find one pair of shoes she liked... what's up with that? :eek:

The clerks at my store were giving everyone the deal whether they had a coupon or not. There were very few people in the store though.

My favorite purchase was a great pair of soft, fluffy slippers. The plan was to use them as a Christmas gift, but I'm tempted to keep them myself. :guilty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!