Paying it forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to get them send to my 3 grandchildren (7, 6 and 4) who are going in April 3-9.
We are doing the Family Gatherings for my granddaughter as she will be turning 4. I would love to help some others out also by sending some post card for any one going after our dates. Thanks
I'm not sure how to PM..

Going June 4-12...anyone up for 2 kids (7.5 and 4)? Will return the favor to anyone...up to 5 too...just pm with the info...

This is such an awesome thing.... :love:

Maybe someone going in May???? Beginning or midMay would be best...

I am having someone send my DH one, so I would be more than willing to send out 5 while DH and I are at POP April 18-23. Email me the names, and what characters/rides/parks are their favorite. I love this idea!!!
:love:

hi. i love this idea. im going the first week in may and would be willing to send two postcards. (sorry, im on a really tight budget, id love to send more if i could). pm me with your childs info , favorite character and what youd like it to say (and a couple of back up characters just in case). ill take the first two pms i get. my son will be 21 months when we go, so if anybody would like to send him one, let me know. i know theres a lot of requests out there. :wizard:

veraletta said:
I'm not sure how to PM..

Click on posters name on left of post. menu will appear with choice of PMing. Type message and send.
Then where there is a reply,a notice appears on your screen the next time you sign on to Disboards.
If this doesn't work it would be above my head why not!

im all set for postcards, got some to send and someone to send one to my son. thanks again everyone! keep it going! :thewave:

Final call for anyone who wants a Post Card sent March 20-30th. Please PM me...and I will respond back!

I love this !!! We will be at WDW from MAY 10-15, PM me if you would like me to send your child (or you) a postcard !!! Names, address, and message !!!
I'll take the first 3 !!!!!!! :wizard:

What a wonderful idea! I'm off to Disney at the end of April. I'd be willing to send out three cards to the first three people who PM me. Send the first name of your child, fav character and what you want the postcard to say along with where to send it. What a wonderful way to surprise a child and get them excited for Disney.

What a wonderful idea! I'm off to Disney at the end of April. I'd be willing to send out three cards to the first three people who PM me. Send the first name of your child, fav character and what you want the postcard to say along with where to send it. What a wonderful way to surprise a child and get them excited for Disney

We'll be there April 13-20 and I know my DD's (11 & 12) would love to send some magic to some little kids. PM us with the above info and we do our best!

MT & Family
:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: princess: princess:

Anybody interested in sending 4 postcards early to mid July? Will be happy to also pay it forward!

I think this is such a terrific idea!

We will be going in June, the 17-24th, so I will be more than willing to send 5/6 postcards to children, just pm me with the children's information: age, name, who their favorite characters are, address, etc. I will pm back to let you know if I will be sending the postcards.

What a great treat for kids!!!

:cool1:

I will be there March 20th-24th to serve as personal tour guide for some family members who've never been to WDW. I'd love a postcard diversion. Please PM me name, address, preferred character, any other useful info.

We will be going March 21-28, and I would love to send some postcards. Just PM me with your info, and me and my kids will take care of it. :bounce:

we are going on our first family trip 4/21/05-4/30/05 :Pinkbounc I would love for 3 of my kids to be surprised with postcards if there is anyone who will be able to mail them to us before we leave that would be great and I would love to do the same for another family. thanks so much PM me if your able and I'll give you names :wave2:

I had this done for my daughter and it was great!! I will be going end of May/June--If you would like postcards for those summer vacations--please let me know--I am now paying if forward!!

I can send out some postcards to kids and adults!​

Just PM me with name, age,when you are coming to WDW, mailing address and favorite character(s).​

Kboles I just pm'd you.

I can send some postcards out when I go April 15-22 if anyone is interested. I can send out around 5. I think this is a great idea. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter