Passports

TammyLynn33

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to give everyone who may need to renew soon I just got my daughters back in a little over three weeks and my son ( adult passport ) got his back a month or so ago with even less wait ..
so if you need to do it do it now ..before everyone who wants to travel realizes they need to renew ..may be a big backlog coming

Just wanted to give everyone who may need to renew soon I just got my daughters back in a little over three weeks and my son ( adult passport ) got his back a month or so ago with even less wait ..
so if you need to do it do it now ..before everyone who wants to travel realizes they need to renew ..may be a big backlog coming

My son needs his updated... but he doesn't want to get his hair cut :) I'll have to see if I can at least get him to brush it first, then find somewhere to get pics. And hopefully someone to sign everything, and then wait.... thanks for the update :)

My son needs his updated... but he doesn't want to get his hair cut :) I'll have to see if I can at least get him to brush it first, then find somewhere to get pics. And hopefully someone to sign everything, and then wait.... thanks for the update :)

I signed for my son .. a lot has changed .. my son signed for my daughter .. was actually pretty easy ..

I signed for my son .. a lot has changed .. my son signed for my daughter .. was actually pretty easy ..

It's just me and my son in the house, but I think we can get my sister or one of her girls to sign, they don't live too far away and I'm sure we can manage it without any contact. My son is 11 so this will be last kid version I guess, he'll be 16 next time and can get the adult version then.

I still need to get passport photos for my daughter. Planning on doing that once we're out of lockdown...

As soon as as I'm out of quarantine, I'll get getting I'm getting my picture done and mine renewed. It was in my plans to get my photo done last week....but then...covid. But it will be one of the first things I do once I'm released back into the real world lol.

We had to send away for my foster son's adult passport. We sent it away at the end of March. My credit card was charged on April 9th and we still don't have it back.

Just sent the kids in last week!

Is there anywhere in Ontario you can get pictures done with the lockdown? I need to renew my sons passports.

We had to send away for my foster son's adult passport. We sent it away at the end of March. My credit card was charged on April 9th and we still don't have it back.

Have they called any of the references maybe and are having a difficult time getting a hold of ? My credit card was charged April 27, got her papers back Thursday or Friday maybe and today her passport came ..

No, I made him call today. They ended up making an error on the address when they sent it back. They admitted it was their error but said not to expect it now for 2-3 weeks which is frustrating because he also sent in his healthcard as id and now I can't book his vaccine unless I call amd I haven't been able to get through.

My kid’s expires in September, I better get on it soon, I think you are right
I still need to get passport photos for my daughter. Planning on doing that once we're out of lockdown...
In Ontario you can get them at Shoppers drug mart, I was there the other day and someone was getting their passport photo taken
Is there anywhere in Ontario you can get pictures done with the lockdown? I need to renew my sons passports.
Shoppers drug mart, I saw someone yesterday getting it done

My son's expired last October and since he turns 16 in July we are just going to wait and get him an adult passport in a few months.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter