Passport stamped in Epcot?

gardendame

Mouseketeer
I read somewhere on these boards about kids having a 'passport' and getting it stamped at the different countries visited in Epcot. It sounds like a great keepsake to have. What exactly are these, where do we get them, etc.???
Thanks!

i'm curious to see the answer to your question and i'll add another one if i may.

can you get the passport stamp in your autograph book or can it only be done in the official passport?
thanks

lifesavers for us as my two DD (9 & 6) love to have their passports stamped while we enjoy Epcot. The cost around $9.00 and we have bought them both trips with the girls. It makes them feel a part of the tour of the countries and keeps them occupied (for a little while at least) on the way back home when they put the stickers in. Don't know if they will stamp the dreaded autograph book or not.

Originally posted by Kapp
lifesavers for us as my two DD (9 & 6) love to have their passports stamped while we enjoy Epcot. The cost around $9.00 and we have bought them both trips with the girls. It makes them feel a part of the tour of the countries and keeps them occupied (for a little while at least) on the way back home when they put the stickers in. Don't know if they will stamp the dreaded autograph book or not.

Sounds great! Where do we purchase them - in Epcot? or at my resort gift shop?
Thanks!

In the past, people have reported that they will indeed sign and stamp in autograph books as well as the passport. They usually stamp at the kidcot stations. I would think that they still will, although the passports are cool to have as well. You can purchase them at the world showcase gift areas. My dd really loved doing this and it allows interaction with castmembers!

The passport stamps can be used in the autograph books, as well as the masks that the children make at the KIDcot stations.

The CM's will also right your child's name in the Passport in their native language and usually a saying too. It is a pretty cool way to get the kids interested in the WS.

Also a great way for the parents to talk to the CM's in the WS. I have learned so much from just small conversations with the CM's while my children colored thier masks!

The CM's at the World Showcase are a hidden treasure! Talk to them, you'll be surprised at the way others view our country and lifestyles, etc, and you'll learn about their customs too.

the passport books can be purchased at the giftshop just inside the international gateway entrance to the park....probably some of the other gift shops as well, but, that's were we bought the one for our dd...the cost is like $8 or $9 dollars, so, don't get sucked into paying more from somewhere else....my dd really enjoyed doing the passports....when you visit each "country", you put that stamp in the appropriate place and one of the cm's from that country will sign the passport and usually write something in their native scrib in the passport as well....It was a good way to get a then 5 yr old interested in world showcase....it, along with the kidcot stations, keep her motivated and excited to go from one country to the next....It is 8 years later now and I can honestly say that WS is still our favorite part of any park at WDW. ps: there are also fantastic native entertainment in each of the pavillions and WS is also a good place for character meetings....

dd8 did a mask instead of the passport. At the first country kids station they give you a cardboard mask on a stick that you can color with markers. At each country she added a little more detail, got the stick stamped and a cm would add a little touch. Some wrote little messages on the back of her mask. By the time we were done, it was beautiful and made a great souvenier for no charge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!