PART TWO *December 2012 Roll Call* Holidays, FLE & MVMCP!! A very, merry thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, already on the second page!

And still no one arriving on 12/30????:confused3 What's up with that?

I'm still at 120 days, and jealous of y'all already doing the Double Digit Dance! :banana::banana:

:lmao:

Aww. Had to go out and missed being on the first page but I'll take the 2nd page. :) Great thread. Big thanks to Tofu :grouphug:

cjlvsccm said:
Wow, already on the second page!

And still no one arriving on 12/30????:confused3 What's up with that?

I'm still at 120 days, and jealous of y'all already doing the Double Digit Dance! :banana::banana:

:lmao:

Maybe all the 12/30 people are on the Jan thread?

Yay, I come back from lunch and we are already on page two!! Welcome again, friends!

I can't believe Part One is still kicking. I pm'd a mod to close that thread (not delete it), so please just keep posting here. I also updated my siggie with the new link.

I updated the Roll Call with all our new friends (leger, I got you) and updated resorts and such. Smooth sailing from here!

I have post #3 as a placemarker because I thought it could be fun to either:

1. post a question of the day (or two or three)

2. feature a Roll Caller maybe every few days with a set of questions they answer so we get to know each other better?

3. something else? ideas?

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I made it. Phewwwwwww.....

I was going through " December 2012 Roll Call* Holidays, FLE & MVMCP!! A very, merry thread! " withdrawals. I was starting to act like Obi-Wan in Trainspotting, except it was Mickey on the ceiling.

Opinions needed -- we are doing MVMCP on 12/4. I'm thinking lunch at Whispering Canyon or Kona?? What time do you thing would be good to make an ADR for if we want to be at MK by 4?? I'm hoping to resort hop between WL, Poly, & Grand Floridian to see the Christmas Decor, but we will also be doing some of that on Monday. Thanks!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I made it. Phewwwwwww.....

I was going through " December 2012 Roll Call* Holidays, FLE & MVMCP!! A very, merry thread! " withdrawals. I was starting to act like Obi-Wan in Trainspotting, except it was Mickey on the ceiling.

Yikes. Just as long as it wasn't the infamous bathroom scene. eww.

Welcome back BDL.

Opinions needed -- we are doing MVMCP on 12/4. I'm thinking lunch at Whispering Canyon or Kona?? What time do you thing would be good to make an ADR for if we want to be at MK by 4?? I'm hoping to resort hop between WL, Poly, & Grand Floridian to see the Christmas Decor, but we will also be doing some of that on Monday. Thanks!

I'd say, opt for a big breakfast at Kona, then resort hop at your leisure, re-energize at your resort for an hr or 2, then MVMCP. Not sure what you have planned for dinner though. May need an ADR or head to Pecos Bill's or Pinochio's.

So happy for a second thread !! Posted a question already to make sure it stayed in my participated folder (I use my iPhone most of the time, lol)

I'm here!

I for one enjoy the idea of the third post being a "get to know a poster" area.

Come onnnnnnn December!!

I'd say, opt for a big breakfast at Kona, then resort hop at your leisure, re-energize at your resort for an hr or 2, then MVMCP. Not sure what you have planned for dinner though. May need an ADR or head to Pecos Bill's or Pinochio's.

LOL. As soon as I read Kona was an option, I thought where is BDL? :goodvibes

Calling all Roll Callers!

What should we do with this space (as in post #3)? I thought it could be fun to either:

1. post a question of the day (or two or three)

2. feature a Roll Caller maybe every few days with a set of questions they answer so we get to know each other better*

3. something else? ideas?

I like both of those ideas!

Mom2Cody06 said:
So happy for a second thread !! Posted a question already to make sure it stayed in my participated folder (I use my iPhone most of the time, lol)

Do you have the iPhone app? It makes it so easy to follow your subscribed threads.

Ditto! I am so bored at the office, working on an excuse to leave early...

We usually leave early on holiday weekends, but no one has mentioned it today. I would just leave, but I am obviously not working very hard anyway.

Subscribing to the new thread - yaaaay! :)

Added one night to my stay - added a room only from 29-30 December at AoA. My daughter couldn't decide between POR RR and AoA Little Mermaid and this was the only way I could do both without going broke since I booked on the old package prices. So pleased with myself :) lol

Mom2Cody06 said:

Are you just resort hopping on your MVMCP day? We're planning a morning at AK on our day and I'm debating what to do for lunch and/or dinner. I don't want to spend any party time eating :-)

I've contemplated having a late lunch/early dinner at WCC so we can see WL. Just haven't pulled the trigger yet. Maybe I should book the ADR before I lose it...

We have breakfast at Ohana another day, so will see the Poly & GF that day. It's a short trip and there's too much to see since we've never done Christmastime before ;)

Hmmm....
Anyway, I was thinking 2pm-ish to give us time to eat and see the WL all decorated, and still be at MK by 4pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter