Parking question

TDERadulski

BWV DVC 2003
DH and I are heading home to BWV for the first time in October. My parents, are re-locating to Florida, will meet us and stay with us at BWV.
Will my parents be allowed to take advantage of parking at the resort? They are guests of the resort, but their names are not on the reservation.

They are staying with you, so you should add their names to the reservation. Then they will not have any problems parking at the resort.

Just call MS and add their names and you should be fine.

Yes your parents are permitted to park. It would be a good idea to add their name to your reservation. Then the guard will have their name at the front gate and also your parents will be able to get into the room if you are not there when they arrive. If their name is on the reservation, the front desk will give them a key to the room. If not, the front desk will give them no information about the room, including the room #.

To add to Granny's post:

By adding their names to the reservation, you can ask for a BWV resort parking pass for them - so definitely no trouble with the parking. As your guests, they will also be able to take advantage of valet parking for no charge (a tip is always appreciated).

Best wishes -

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter