Parking at SSR check in?

SL6827

DIS Veteran
So when we checked into SSR last week there was not one spot to park at in the "check-in" area. Not one. So we went and parked over in the Springs section that was extremely close by. Pretty sure this was frowned on but where were we supposed to park at? We checked in, grabbed a bite to eat at Artist's Palette and rested for about 1-1.5 hours before we got our room ready text then we moved on over to the Grandstand.

Like I said, I was pretty sure we weren't supposed to do it, but where else were we supposed to park?

That is what I would of done, I don't see it as an issue.

:earsboy: Bill

We have done this multiple times. The parking around the whole check-in, Artist Palette, main pool, spa, and other places in that area is way too small. The only other area we have parked at to get to these areas is over by the DVC preview center.

Ya, I was surprised there was no other parking. But that has to be a pain in the---- for those who stay in the Springs section, right?

We have stayed at SSR 2 times and I have not seen the parking lots at the sections ever full. The only full lot I have seen is where you check in, just like your situation .I would not lose sleep over it .

Ok, well at least it wasn't thought of as badly as I perceived it to be. I was just concerned that the people staying in the Springs area would not have a parking spot available while we were taking one spot up for 1-2 hours. I don't like the thoughts of parking or swimming and such at places we aren't supposed to when at Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter