Parkhopper's Pin Parties

NHMickey

<font color=red>I'm A Disneyana Collector!<font co
Subject: Parkhopper's Pin Parties
Author: Parkhopper
Date Posted: 04-25-01
Thanks to everyone who responded to my initial post asking about possible dates for a pin meet. After reviewing the responses I found that while there are some who said that either date would work for them there were plenty of people who could make one but not the other. Not wanting anyone to feel that the hands of fate were working against them I have decided to hold meets on both dates.

Parkhopper's Pin Party #1 will be June 10, 2001

Parkhopper's Pin Party #2 will be July 22, 2001

Everyone is welcome to attend either, both, or neither whatever your preference may be. I think we can have a lot of fun. The meets will be held in Rockville Maryland and we will provide directions, meet times, and more details as we get a little closer to the dates.

Thanks, and I hope to see a bunch of you there!

----------------------------------------

Subject:
Author: NHMickey
Date Posted: 04-25-01
cool. I will be there for one. Even if I have to work. They never said how far I could go on a test drive.

Nat

Subject:
Author: Eeyore64
Date Posted: 04-26-01
Kathi

Subject:
Author: in2disny
We'll be there in July!!! Hopefully things at the pool store will be calm and the moving will be complete!! But either way, I know I'll need a break from it all!! Can't wait!!

Connie

Subject:
Author: MZDavis
We are going to try to make the one of the parties. Our work schedule is not cooperating with us right now. I can't come to the second one unless we do it as a quick day trip up and back since Ornament Premiere is Saturday. How far away are you from Richmond, Vince?
The first party is scheduled the day before Matthew has to be in Christiansburg VA at 6am(3 1/2 hrs away from Richmond) so he will be getting up REALLY early the next day.

We will let you know as soon as we know something definate on our schedules

Lauri

Matthew and Lauri
Collector's Board Moderators
Resort Board Moderators
HostMatthewZD and HostLauri in the Thursday night pin chats
_

Subject: Yippee!
Author: klmall
I will be at the June 10th meet and I'm serious about helping since I live about 5 minutes away!

Please e-mail me and we can talk!

I'm going to a pin meet!
I'm going to a pin meet!
I'm going to a pin meet!

Mickay (Kathy)

Subject:
Author: Parkhopper
I am not sure how far away from Richmond we are. If I were to estimate that I would say about 2 - 2 1/2 hours depending on traffic. I can do better with a landmark you may be able to convert the difference. We are about 35 - 45 minutes away from Potomac Mills on a light traffic day if I am driving :D

Subject:
Author: KAP
I used to be able to get from Gaithersburg to Richmond in 2 hours if I left at 6am on a weekend morning. I would say it is closer to 2 1/2 hours or more. Traffic on 95 is pretty heavy from Fredericksburg on up.
Not sure if I can make the pin meets. June 10th I'll be returning from PA. Would depend on the time of the meet. July will depend on the weather. The colder and rainier the more likely I'll be there. If it is hazy hot and humid I'll be outside enjoying myself.

Subject:
Author: TIGGERSMOM
Hey Nat - we're thinking about an RV can we test drive one too!!

Actually we are planning to get together with friends from the DC area - now if the dates just happen to coincide - wouldn't that be amazing.

Subject: Yipee! Pin Meet!
Author: Eeyore's Pal

We should all be able to make the June 10th date. (That would be me, DH, two teenage DSs, one 6 yr-old DD. Actually, DD will turn 6 on June 11th!)

For the July meet, it will be just me, DH, and DD.

I am available to help in any way I can. I have already volunteered to bake whatever cookies may be necessary -- in addition to Suzi's -- to entice Nat out of NH. I also volunteering to make/bring/buy other types of edibles, like chips, veggies, dip, salads, etc. Just email (or call me) and let me know what you need me to do.

__~Robyn~__

Subject: Both? How about both!
Author: Kazooie1

God willing, Marg, Tori and I will be there for both meets. We're looking forward to seeing everyone again, and maybe getting to meet the little guy? Please let me know what we can do or bring to help.

Hope you had fun at the AK Event, and hopefully I'll see you tonight in chat.

Jim

Subject:
Author: Dom13
Date Posted: 04-27-01
I will be there for the July one. The June weekend is when my team is busy with soccer.

Subject:
Author: SueEllen
Date Posted: 04-27-01
I should be able to make the June meet. This should be a lot of fun. It'll be a quick trip, and drive home the same day, but fun!
I can't wait!
Sue Ellen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter