Park Hours

Park hours have been updated for the week of 4/4 - 4/10.

MK 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM
EPCOT 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM
HS 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
AK 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
I sure hope this continues to the next week but I'm not holding out hope. I love the later hours but Easter will be over and no more Spring Break. Sigh.

Do June hours mirror spring break as kids are out of school?

We don't know yet. It's possible, with more people starting to feel comfortable traveling by that time, as well - but any answer would be pure speculation at this point. As of today, the Theme Park Reservation Availability Calendar shows that every park is available to every guest category for every day in June. If availability starts to diminish the way it did for spring break, then I would be inclined to think the hours will be extended similarly.

Is it safe to assume the extended hours currently going on right now for spring break will be the same park hours used for this summer?

Great to read! We are coming April 27-May 5 and really hoping hours get extended. It’s been 6 years since our last trip and have postponed 4 times since last year. This at least gives me hope.

Really hoping to see an extension for my dates (May 3-May 8)... gonna be checking a lot for an update on April 23rd haha! Couldn’t imagine not seeing MK at night :(

Hi all! I'm trying to book my dining for May 21st check in through May 25th and just noticed it says MK closes at 6 but chef mickeys only has breakfast at 10:50am should I book it and hope MK extends their park hours? I certainly didn't expect to only have a half of day since breakfast is going to be so late. I literally just checked out of copper creek last week and MK was open until 9pm. I can't imagine it would close at 6pm in May

Hi all! I'm trying to book my dining for May 21st check in through May 25th and just noticed it says MK closes at 6 but chef mickeys only has breakfast at 10:50am should I book it and hope MK extends their park hours? I certainly didn't expect to only have a half of day since breakfast is going to be so late. I literally just checked out of copper creek last week and MK was open until 9pm. I can't imagine it would close at 6pm in May

A couple of things:
1. CR where Chef Mickey's is is close access to MK via walking or monorail... could rope drop the park, head over to Chef Mickey's for brunch (take a break from crowds that pick up around 11 a.m.) and then back.
2. Dining reservations often open up the week of (even the day before) as people firm up park plans and/or have to cancel or pay the $10 no show fee. You could book the 1050 am and keep searching. A little pixie dust, you can snag the time you are looking for and drop (no penalty for up to a day before) the 1050 am reservation.
3. No guarantees, but it does seem like park hours are being extended - yes, for Spring Break, but others, too. We went in November (during school time, no holiday) and they extended the hours.

Good luck!!

We were there the one week of Nov 2020 (Oct 31-Nov 6) where they didn’t extend hours. So it depends. Hours were extended immediately before and after our trip.

I believe the hours around memorial day weekend will be extended.

I'm confused by Magic Kingdom hours on May 2 (9-1) and May 5 (9-12) Does that mean 1am and midnight?

Where are you seeing that? I'm looking at May hours on the app now and I see MK's hours as 9:00am-6:00pm for the entire week of 5/2.

there was a link to it on disboards this morning. off to the right under Today's Headlines. wdwinfo dot com?

there was a link to it on disboards this morning. off to the right under Today's Headlines. wdwinfo dot com?

Yikes. I don't know who maintains those pages, but it looks like they have not updated for May. They are still showing EMH, nighttime shows, and parades on multiple dates in May and that is all incorrect. I recommend using the official WDW website or app for accurate hours.

Yikes. I don't know who maintains those pages, but it looks like they have not updated for May. They are still showing EMH, nighttime shows, and parades on multiple dates in May and that is all incorrect. I recommend using the official WDW website or app for accurate hours.
If you're seeing incorrect information displayed on the DISboards main page I'd recommend sending an email to admin@wdwinfo.com and mentioning it.

Thank you!

UPDATE: I just emailed admin also to get this cleared up.

Last edited:
We have a trip coming up in about 3 weeks. I see the park times the week after Easter have been extended but past 4/11 they are still the same early closings. Would I be safe in assuming that they will likely remain the same as it won't be a busy holiday time? Or have they been changing hours only a week or 2 out?

On one hand i like the earlier closings as it actually forces us to enjoy the resort more but on the other hand i do want to maximize our park time. Either way we will be good, just have to firm up dining reservations based on the park hours.

How far in advance are they updating hours now? If summer hours are the same as SB that would be awesome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts