Park Entertainment Cuts Have Been Confirmed

Probably because it’s not emphasised on the park schedule. Unless you happen upon it whilst it’s on, it’s not that easy to find out details.

Not posting this to argue or anything, more just an FYI for those reading along, but often the schedules for things like this are a few clicks away in the app or website.

Agree it’s not particularly emphasized anywhere, but the info is available for those looking for it.

47F85517-BC69-4CDB-A76B-BEC84BB96FCA.png

This is a real bummer. We were really looking forward to seeing the Muppets history show for the first time in December. DS will miss seeing DJ's dance party, which he has always enjoyed out in DCA. They brought DJ all the way to Florida so he can sit in storage!:confused3

Insane to see these cuts when visitors are spending so much to visit the theme parks. :mic:

I'm just waiting for "the ball to drop" and read that Spaceship Earth will be closing in October as well.

Aww I've never seen the Muppets show - luckily my trip is from September 28th - Oct 3rd so I guess it will be both my first and last time seeing it!

Great, ill add it to the list of things i wanyed to do when i booked but cant now.....Mickeys backyard BBQ, the sleepy hallow show, now the muppets!

Like so many others, I was thrilled to see a spontaneous type of quality show such as The Muppets in that area of the MK> It reminded me of the "old days" when random entertainment was around. It made you feel special that Disney included this "free" entertaining show. We found it while walking around one day. It was delightful, funny, and informative (with a twist:) about American history. It is a shame that the powers that be are cancelling this fun show. When we saw it, I thought, Disney is finally getting something right! Now, it will be stopped because corporate Disney isn't making enough money???
Universal is looking better and better all the time.
I intend to write to GS about this, and I hope others who love the Muppets in History write too. Maybe they will listen and change their minds? But they won't know if we don't let them know.

The cuts all seem really weird to me. The Muppets isn’t a particularly long show or one that uses many people. I could understand having less show times, but cutting it completely kind of sucks.

Cutting the jobs of a couple people who walk around seems petty. Especially given how much they just increased prices on everything.

Also, they just put in that Cars show not too long ago and it’s all screen and animatronics. It’s certainly not my favorite show, but why cut it if it’s not really costing much of anything.

Edit: Ohh... They’re just cutting the Cars preshow thing. I support that. It’s loud and annoying.

Also, they just put in that Cars show not too long ago and it’s all screen and animatronics. It’s certainly not my favorite show, but why cut it if it’s not really costing much of anything.
The show remains - it’s the Dance Party outside of the building that’s ending. The videos I’ve seen of the Dance Party show the 4 dancers, an Attendant, and a handful of guests watching before they head into Lightning McQueen’s video show.

The show remains - it’s the Dance Party outside of the building that’s ending. The videos I’ve seen of the Dance Party show the 4 dancers, an Attendant, and a handful of guests watching before they head into Lightning McQueen’s video show.
the area continues to be unpopular, like people don't know it's there, so I'm not surprised the dance show is being cut.

Count me on board. Which email-adress should we use?
I'm not sure but will look it up. Is think it's Guest Services at WDW, but will have to check it out. One thing for certain, I will send it out, and even might send one to the top dawg himself! I figure I'll get a canned response from GS, but if enough of us get in touch with them, maybe they will get the message.

This is a real shame. I just made a big list of everything the hubs and I didn't get to do last trip. Sadly the Great movie ride closed right after our trip, we didn't do Innoventions... now this. At least Country bears is still hanging around and the Tiki room (despite rumors). I will march to Florida if they dare touch the Tiki room...

This is a real shame. I just made a big list of everything the hubs and I didn't get to do last trip. Sadly the Great movie ride closed right after our trip, we didn't do Innoventions... now this. At least Country bears is still hanging around and the Tiki room (despite rumors). I will march to Florida if they dare touch the Tiki room...
I'll march beside you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter