Park Entertainment Cuts Have Been Confirmed

hiroMYhero

I'm satisfied with my care...
Impending Entertainment cuts have been announced. This news is also being Tweeted out by bloggers.

MK: Muppets Present Great Moments in American History will end on October 6th.

Royal Majesty Makers - not exactly sure where they walked around performing but their last day is October 5th.

DHS: Lightning McQueen’s DJ’s Ready! Set! Dance! is also slated to end that first weekend in October.

ETA ~
AK: Dino-riffic Dance Party is ending. Burudika ends on October 13th.

Epcot: Reducing Matsuriza drummer shows and Jammitors shows to only 5 days per week -

Kenny has an article with the same confirmed info:

• buteraa

DIS Veteran
    Impending Entertainment cuts have been announced. This news is also being Tweeted out by bloggers.

MK: Muppets Present Great Moments in American History will end on October 6th.

Royal Majesty Makers - not exactly sure where they walked around performing but their last day is October 5th.

DHS: Lightning McQueen’s DJ’s Ready! Set! Dance! is also slated to end that first weekend in October.

Kenny has an article with the same confirmed info:

So disappointing!

• Rowlf the Dog

Mouseketeer
    Noooooooo, they can't kill the best show. So sad and angry that they kill "Great moments of history" with the Muppets :sad::sad::sad::sad: Fozzie and I are not back until end of October and we saw it every time, also my mother loved it and a friend and my sister looked forward to see it at their umpcoming trips with me.
    I would wish that this is perhaps only temporary, but probably it's to much to hope for...

kitkat4622

DIS Veteran
    I will see the muppets on my upcoming trip and sad to see it's ending.
    We have been 4 times and I have never seen the Royal Majesty Makers so you can't miss what you haven't seen (that's for me)

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

THEME PARK MAPS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    Disney World Rehabs and Closings Disney World Restaurant Menus

DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS