Paradiso 37

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Has anyone been there yet?
Considering trying it out in Sept, but would like to hear some feedback.
Thanks,

I saw that review ::yes::

Was hoping for a couple more.

If we do go, I think it might just be several appetizers.

I wonder if reservations will be needed or if we can just walk up there since it doesn't take the dining plan.

thanks for the link though......their presentations are fun.

Not to hijack, but I was looking at the menu, and it looks great. Does anyone know if this is on the dining plan?

ETA: No dining plan or TIW, but they do accept ADRs.

Just went on Saturday, we walked right in but we were at an off time it was 3PM and we stopped before seeing a movie. For appetizer we got chorizo sausage bites they were really yummy, for my entree I got the sausage and peppers sliders they were served on three mini hoagies. The sauce was tasty. They came with fries but I ate one, was unimpressed and left the rest. DH got the hen and he really liked it. He ate all the carrots and potato pancake but didn't touch the spinach as he doesn't like creamed spinach at all! Our waitress was flighty. She seemed to rush us even though the place was empty and she left the check while DH was still eating and then came back twice to check on the check - that bothered me a little since DH was STILL eating but we would definitely go back.

thank you for the review.
Keep them coming. Trying to decide if we need ADRs or just walk in when we are around the area.

Have a ressie there for 9/16 for 8 p.m. Should have plenty of reviews of the place before then. It's the only non DDP location we plan to eat at during our FD trip.

I think we might go ahead and give it a try. Always looking for new restuarants to try out.
We're not on any dining plan, so that isn't an issure.
Now to figure out when ;)

Going to give it a try in Oct and sit outside.
Looks like a great selection of food.
Hope to hear more soon.

We want to try it out. My husband is from Ecuador.
The menu looks a but heavy on the Mexican food, but should be good in any case.
We leave in 3 weeks so I will let you know what I find.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter