Paradiso 37, open or not?

RweTHEREyet

DIS Veteran
My son was at DTD on June 1 and they were having an invitation only event. He was told they would open to the public on that Friday.

I called this morning to see about a reservation for September, and I was told they were not accepting reservations for Paradiso 37 because it is not open. Anyone know for sure?

Yes they opened on June 5th - not sure why they told you they weren't open! Did you call the restaurant directly? They book their own ressies. HTH!

last Friday. I don't know if this is a Disney Dining ADR place or not. I may swing by when I'm at Disney in a couple of weeks.

It opened June 5 at which time it was reported that they would not be taking reservations through WDW-DINE.

Several prior posters who have called the restaurant directly in the past couple of days have reported being told that Paradiso 37 is not currently taking reservations at all. Some who called before that have reported being able to make reservations.

Very interesting. Are there any other restaurants that do not takes ressies thru Disney?

I checked out their menu and it sure seems interesting to me.

I plan to try this place out on my arrival day for dinner. Told my TA to let me know if she has any problems making a reservation for it.

I'm not too worried though, since it's not on the DDP I don't think too many people will eat there during FD and they will most likely end up accepting ressies in the near future.

I'm surprised they're not taking reservations. The info I have states that reservations are available by contacting the rest. directly...odd...:confused3

short-term thing. T-Rex didn't take ressies the first thrre months or so. They then started taking them outside Disney Dining and now take them directly or through DD. I know RFC in DTD doesn't use Disney Dining. The one outside DAK does tough. It will be interesting to see whether they'll switch the one in DTD in the future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter